25- Laughing flames

Seokjin and Army were in the healing den gossiping about alot of things, yoonmin and plans to get them to confess, their mates and how much they can be dorks sometimes, how Army manages to stay sane with both Hoseok and Yoongi living under the same roof as her and what nots.

"Are you sure this works?",
Seokjin asked as he eyed the huge book in his hand,
"Of course!!, these books are amazing Jin oppa, believe it or not I'm keeping that damn house under control with these books",
Seokjin looked ay her suspiciously,
"And they really let you throw it them?.

Army laughed as she patted the taller male shoulder,
"It's the best way to hit your target in case it ran away, aim closely, throw professionally and bam!!! Dead annoying prey on the floor".

Seokjin giggled at her cute savage side, he really pitied Hoseok and Yoongi, or any victim of Army at this point, the books were fuckin heavy!!

He was about to ask how many pages is the book when the door to the healing den opened and two Alphas walked in, Jin gasped staring at the scratches and injuries on their bodies, he recognized one of them to be a Masul Alpha named Goobin, the other must be a Dagust Alpha.

"The hell happened to you Jaeji?!!', Army exclaimed as she hurried to both Alphas, both the Omegas helped the two Alphas lay on the beds in the den.

The Alphas looked at each other but stayed quiet shamelessly looking to their hands, Army raised an eyebrow at them then looked at Jin, he shrugged and they moved to get their supplies to clean the wounds and all.

Jin sat by Goobin and Army sat by Jaeji, they started to gently wipe the blood and then took a disinfectant and began to clean to them again, the Alphas hissed from time to time and the Omegas smiled apologetically at them and trying to be gentle as much as they can.

Jimin entered the room and stared at the two Alphas with cold eyes, he walked toward them ignoring the confused stares the other two Omegas gave him, the two Alphas couldn't look at him and kept their gazes to the ground.

Alphas were supposed to be more strong and in control, they were trained to control themselves infront of Omegas in heat, they knew that these creatures were in so much pain they don't need a stupid out of control Alpha to increase their misery with their uncontrolled hormones.

So when Alphas go out of control for an Omega's scent in heat or even try to haress or bother an Omega it was considered a real shameful thing.

The Alphas looked up at Jimin as he stared at them silently, Goobin sighed softly and looked up at Jimin,
"I think....I think I should apologize first, that girl was a Dagust Omega and I should have respected her as our host more than this.....I'm deeply so-",
"Nope, not me, you should apologize to that poor girl", Jimin said cutting him off, his cold stare turned ito a frown stern gaze,
"Both of you should apologize".

He said that and turned around to leave, Jin and Army looked at each other in confusion before turning their eyes to the two Alphas,
The Alphas noticed their burning gazes and looked back at them, they shivered at the cold blank face of the two Omegas who were smiling gently at them two minutes ago.

"The fuck you did Jaeji?", Army's voice dropped an octave as she asked the Alpha, Jin was staring blankly at Goobin,
"Hana went into heat and...and we lost control", Jaeji answered with a regretful voice,
....
....
......
Silence.

The air in the room was cold as the Omegas gazes stayed blank, the Alphas were actually scared a little bit,
Army didn't utter any thing niether Jin did, she took the cotton she had in her hand with the burning disinfectant and pressed hardly onto a huge scratch on Jaeji's forehead, the Alpha hissed and yelped in pain trying to squirm away.