36-Gaeji

Jin p.o.v

Today is supposed to be Jimin's first day in heat, I'm really eager to see what's Yoongi reaction would be like, part of me wants them to fuck already, but the other part wants Yoongi to prove himself to be a gentleman, not your regular thirsty Alpha that would lose control for an Omega's heat or sweet scent.

Namjoonie is on a small trip with Hoseok doing something about the neighbor packs relationship with both Dagust and Masul,
I can feel Namjoon not so possessive over the title of 'Head Alpha', in all honesty neither am I eager for the Luna title, I think we really needed this change for a bit.

My mind drifted to yesterday's events and Army and Hoseok, that dumb really didn't recognize the change in Army's scent!
Maybe because he never took notice of a change in Omega's scent when they are pregnant.

My heart squeezed in both happiness and pain, happiness for Army, that girl is really special and lovable and not clingy or bitchy like some girls are, I'm really happy for her to start a family, although this brought some memories I wanted to bury with all the other horrible memories I have....

I remember how I first knew I was pregnant when I was 19, how happy, excited and joyful it was to know I have a little soul growing inside me, how euphoric Namjoon looked when I told him, how excited Jimin and Taehyung were to know they are gonna get a little nephew.

I also remember how I lost him...
How everything went dark for me...
How I let them all down...
How Namjoon broke down infront of the whole pack for losing his unborn..
My unborn...
My baby...
Gaeji....

I didn't notice I was crying until my wolf whined inside my head,
Moon,
It was so painful for him too, losing a pup isn't easy for anyone, human or a wolf.

Jin stop, we are over this, please stop blaming yourself like this it wasn't your fault!

I know Moon, it's just...I miss him.. I miss him so much Moon..

A choked sob erupted from my throat, I saw my baby Gaeji in my dreams, after I lost him I started having nightmares about him but they would all end up with me sitting by his grave crying to him, then a white light would appear behind me, when I turn around I always find him walking toward me holding the hand of a beautiful lady wearing white dress, she had crystal blue eyes and black long hair that almost reached her knees, her smile was contagious.

I later on learnt it was the moon goddess..

The pain in my heart would go for a while when Gaeji would run to my arms and hug me, I used to pepper his face in kisses and tell him how much mommy is sorry and how much mommy loves him,he would always rub away my tears and tell me it's okay and he was fine and the moon goddess takes care of him.

He was so beautiful, he got my beautiful face features and Joonie's dimples, his eyes would shine in dark red from time to time, he would have been an Alpha if he wasn't taken away from me...

His scent was sandalwood, I loved when he would start rubbing himself on me as if to scent me, his Alpha instinct of proticting his mother with his scent was showing even in dreams, my beautiful baby would have been a great Alpha.

I thought they were just dreams, but when I woke up every morning smelling like roses and sandalwood I knew these weren't just dreams.

Remember when Namjoon woke up angry and kept on sniffing you and went crazy for smelling another Alpha on you?

I chuckled at Moon's words, that pabo went jealous of his own son, he was so happy and teary when I told him it's our Gaeji's scent.

I smiled a little when I caught Army's scent approaching my room, her scent is spiking with honey more than usual due to her pregnancy,
I rubbed my face quickly and pretended to sleep, the door flew open and the cheerful Omega walked in.

"Seokjinnie~ wakie wakie !!",
I didn't answer and kept my eyes shut,
"Seokjin I know you are awake now get up I wanna go watch Yoonmin fuck",
I almost laughed at how straightforward she was.

Suddenly I felt a body crashing into mine and I let out a muffled oooff!, making the little dummy on me laugh,
"Jinnie you shouldn't make a preggo wait you know how moody preggos can be?",
"I wouldn't notice any difference you already are moody as fuck now get off me!".

She laughed and rolled to the other side of the bed, I turned around and saw her scrunching her nose in disgust,
"Dude this bed reeks of Namjoon oppa pine scent ewww!",
I laughed at her and she stuck out her tongue at me.

"How is your morning sickness?",
"Horrible! I threw up twice this morning", she pouted,
"How long are you again?",
"I'm not sure but around 160 cm or something...I don't know honestly..why asking though? ",
I stared at her with a blank face,
"What?", she asked with a raised eyebrow,
"And here I thought Hoseok is dumb",
"Hey!!! What is that supposed to mean ?!".

I ignored her and got up walked to the closet, I took off my shirt and started looking for another one to wear for the day,
"Jin oppa how come you have abs like this when you are an Omega?",
I turned around to her and chuckled,
"You should have seen Jimin and Jungkook, these two have some mouth watering abs",
"Umm no thanks I don't want, Hobi's abs are more than enough for me",
She said in a dreamy voice, I chuckled at her heart shaped eyes talking about Hoseok,
"Hey don't start drooling",
She stuck her tongue at me again.

"How many times do you think Yoongi oppa have fucked Jimin oppa till now?",
I sighed, sometimes I feel this girl is eager for Yoonmin to fuck more than Chim and Suga themselves.

(A/n:...........aren't we all..(~‾▿‾)~)

...........................................................

I'm still alive 🙋🏻😂
Today was my exam I swear I don't even know what I did but honestly I don't care this subject was the bitchiest one and it was soooooooo long like damn I'm finally free from it ajhyuabfjfjdybahc!!!😂🙂🗡🔫

This chap is short I know but it has a really important part of the story and I didn't want to make u wait for tomorrow
I'm gonna update again tomorrow! 👀💜

Love you 💜✨