41- my mark

Namjoon p.o.v

I'm so happy for those two idiots, Jimin is like a brother for me and I'm glad he was destined to a good guy like Min Yoongi.

While Yoongi was busy taking care of Jimin I decided to investigate more about the blackfire pack, Hoseok and Xiumin both helped me.

Blackfire, Dagust, Masul and Exo were the strongest packs in last 25 years, well at least Masul was...until what happened weakened us...

But the other three remained the strongest, Blackfire pack had never attacked a pack before, so attacking Masul 12 years ago and now doesn't make sense, they are already strong, and when they burnt the pack they just burnt everything, they didn't take hostages, they didn't take any crops or weapons or anything.

So why just set a whole pack on fire then walk away?

Something was missing and I can't put a finger on it, what is more confusing is that nothing happened since then, since the merge with Dagust everything was quiet, apart from them burning our houses after the merge...

I expected an attack on Dagust, but fortunately nothing happened.

"Joonie oppa can you stop glaring at the poor table?",
I turned my head to Army and realized I really have been staring at the table for the last ten minutes or something, I smiled at her and noticed he book in her hand.

"Reading again Army, I really like your passion about reading",
She chuckled adorably and nodded,
"Yeah, but I've already read this before, I'm just searching for something in it",
"Okay, need some help?",
"No thank you oppa",
I nodded once again and noticed the book's name,
'The forbidden stones and how to break them',

Why the hell is she reading about that??

..........................

Yoongi p.o.v

"For the last time Jin my relationship with my mate isn't your damned business",
I'm ready to jump out of the window at this point....
Seokjin has been asking unnecessary questions for the last half an hour and I'm so tired of it.

"Well of course it's my business he is. my child!",
"No he isn't, he is a 20 years old ass teenager that can mate and care for his own relationship without your overprotective mother vibe!!",
Jin remained silent staring at me.

We were in the kitchen, Jimin was in our room sleeping because he was tired after all the things that happened during his heat, Jin just wanted the best for him and I know this, but he shouldn't interfere this much.

"Did you....did you knot him?",
I felt my whole face blushing, why the fuck is he so straightforward?
"You!! I don't need to answer that Seokjin fuck off!",
He gasped the most dramatic gasp ever and was about to say something but I didn't hear it, Jimin was trying to connect to me, I opened the mindlink between us.

"Yoonie, I'm hungry",
I almost cooed at his adorable voice,
"I'm in the kitchen pup what do you want me to bring?",
"Some of the chicken sandwiches Jin hyung made yesterday, there should be some leftovers",
"Alright baby".

I walked to the fridge and took out the sandwiches,
"What did Mochi want?",
I jumped almost dropping the sandwiches,
"How did you know It was Jimin?"
"Because you were smiling like an idiot while I was screaming at you",
I glared at him and walked out of the kitchen,
"Seokjin....I know you are close to Jimin, and I know you want the best for him, but don't forget that he is a werewolf just like you, he has a mate that can protect him with his life, he is going to have a baby, he is going to have a family, he is going to grow old.....stop treating him and Taehyung differently".

I left the kitchen with that being said.

I went to my room where Jimin was waiting, my heart was pounding like crazy for some reason, like come on why am I nervous??
God ever since I marked Jimin my body has been craving feeling him between my arms all the time, I feel as if my body is so itchy like something isn't right.

I fastened my steps to the room eagerly, reaching the door I knocked twice and entered, the room was dimly lit and filled with our mixed scents making it feel like home more than it ever did before.

Jimin was laying on the bed on his stomach as his legs swayed playfully in the air behind him, he was smiling at me with twinkling eyes and I couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable view.

When approached him I could see him more clearly, he was...wearing one of my shirts, just the shirt,
Shit!!

I tried not to stare at the back of his milky thighs and focused on his smile, if you look close enough you can see it was a smirk actually not a smile.

I sat on the bed next to him and put the tray of sandwiches between us, he sat up and thank God at least he was wearing a pair of boxers, they seemed shorter than his regular ones so that's why it was totally covered by my shirt.

He smiled at me and climbed to my lap straddling me, my arms went around his waist to prevent him from falling, he grabbed a sandwich and took a bite humming softly in delight, he pushed it at my lips to have a bite, we stayed in this comfortable silence just feeding each other.

When he was full and I noticed him getting sleepy I grabbed the tray putting it on the nightstand and left him by his waist to make him stand on his feet, he whined and tried to lay back on the bed but I grabbed his little hand and dragged him to the bathroom, he needs to brush his teeth.

I made him stand infront of the sink, my hand was still on his waist to help him stand, he brushed his teeth lazily with a closed eyes, my eyes fluttered down to his neck, I love the beautiful hickeys I made on his neck, my territorial side was so content to paint his neck with my love like this, but the most beautiful sight ever was the two red spots on his neck.

My mark....

Mine....

I kissed the mark softly feeling his neck shiver under my lips, I kept on kissing it and he seemed to like it cause he started purring,
God I love that sound...

He bent to the sink to rinse off his mouth not forgetting to push his thick bum to the front of my pants,
That teasing little...

I bite the mark playfully to warn him not to tease me he giggled and finished and turned around pecking my lips wrapping his arms around my neck, I tapped his soft bum and he jumped on me wrapping his legs around my waist, I started kissing him deeply and he moaned to my mouth, I walked us back to our room and fell on the bed not breaking the kiss.

I pinched his sides and he squirmed giggling making me chuckle at the angelic sound, I broke off the kiss and we stared at each other getting lost in his orbs, I kissed his forehead softly and he kissed my neck,
"So...when am I gonna put my mark on you?",
I smiled at him and nodded,
"Very soon baby don't worry", I said and kissed his nose, he giggled and nodded.

I layed next to him facing each other, I know I need to talk to Namjoon to discuss somethings but I'm gonna make sure my baby is asleep first.

🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨

Yup I'm back from the dead 🧟😂
I finished my exams yesterday and I promised to update last night but I fell asleep while writing the chap I was sooooo exhausted 🤦🏻

I missed you all and thank you for keeping up with me 🐥
Love you❤🐥