21- Bed or couch

"For the last time Jimin stop arguing and take the damn room!!",
Yoongi said groaning so fed up with the younger, everyone watched them so fed up with their stupidity.

"No for the hundredth time! Hyung this is your room and I can't take it! And you most certainly ain't sleeping on the couch!", Jimin said stomping his foot on the ground like the baby he is.

This has been going for some minutes now and honestly everyone wanted to beat the living lights out of them to knock some sense into their dull minds,
Army even grabbed her new book, a 780 pages book and raised high above her head so ready to throw it at Yoongi if it wasn't fo Hoseok who stopped her.

"Didn't you both used to sleep together when you were children or something?", Hoseok asked in a low voice,
"You shut up!!", both of them shouted at poor Hobi, the Beta pouted and Army noticed,
"I dare you to fuckin' shout at my husband one more time and I swear to God both of you are gonna sleep in the forest naked and tied to a tree", her eyes turned blue, the tone that Army used was so calm and dark it sent chills down everyone's spine,
Damn that was hot ,
Hope said to Hoseok and the Beta gulped cause really, an angry Army is a really hot scene.

"A-anyways ... Seriously Jimin just take the room and we can switch tomorrow if that makes you feel better, how about that?",
Jimin thought for a moment and agreed, he knows how hard headed the Alpha can be,
Look who is talking,
Chim said sarcastically making Jimin roll his eyes mentally at his wolf.

They all said their Good nights and went to their separate rooms, Jimin walked towards his mate's room and although the Alpha was sleeping downstairs on the couch, the Omega's heart was beating so hard and loud.

He opened the door and stepped inside, he was attacked by the Alpha's strong scent and felt himself getting almost hypnotized by it, he walked toward the bed and throw himself on it allowing it's fluffiness and scent to draw him to this comfortable twinkling feeling that filled his chest.

However, once his face touched the mattress his nose caught on another scent next to the spiking cinnamon one, coconut and vanilla,
Jimin blushed hard at the mixed scent which reminded him of what happened this morning when he tried to wake up the older.

He smiled at how their wolves were so comfortable and touchy toward each other, there was a kind of hunger and longing in their touches and kisses that their human side felt too but were so awkward and scared to admit it or do anything about it.

Both Jimin and Yoongi were stupid actually, both of them were attracted to each other but both of them decided to ignore theses feelings, both of them blamed the mate bond for making them think about each other in a way that may sacrifice their friendship, both of them were scared to lose each other if they tried to make a move.

When both of them scolded their wolves for their little moment this morning, both of them were actually happy and feeling a strange kind of euphoria, and really wanted to do these touches and kisses again and say many more bottled up things but ... Again... They were really stupid.

Jimin sat there on the bed thinking about his friend that was laying there on the hard couch, might be cold, might be tired or his back might hurt in the morning while Jimin was here sleeping comfortably on a bed that wasn't even his.

Jimin frowned at the thought and before he could even comprehend what he was doing, his feet were already dragging him toward the living room, he stood there infront of the sleeping Alpha and smiled at his face that the moon lightened so magically.

He walked toward him and was about to wake him up but remembered what happened that morning and how Suga was in control when he woke up, Jimin wouldn't mind this happening again actually cause he can blame it on their wolves without having to admit he liked it or anything.

But now there was 6 other people sleeping upstairs and Jin was the most frightening one out of them so he won't risk his hyung's life and decided to not wake up the older, he stayed there just staring at his face,
Creepy? Yeah maybe
Does he care? Nope.

He yawned watching the Alpha's soft snores and he walkes towards him allured by his peaceful face and sweet calming scent, he lays next to the Alpha and his small frame is on the edge of the couch keeping a small space between their bodies.

Jimin knows that if he turned around he would fall flat on his face but his tired body and mind didn't allow him to care actually, minutes later he was snoring as well.
He didn't notice two brown orbs staring at him sleeping so close with a smile.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Coming up....

Their night on the couch didn't end yet😉
A sweet Yoonmin fluffy moment coming in the next chap babes😌🐥🐱
Anyone up for another question and answer round?
I noticed new readers and I'm soooo giddy about it so I thought why not 😂💜

Stay healthy and Love you❤💜✨