47- Blackfire

Yoongi p.o.v

Today was the day we know everything, we decided to face the Blackfire pack with all our doubts and accusations, we informed two other neighboring packs about our visit, just incase anything unnecessary happens.

The head Alpha of the Blackfire pack, Alpha Kwon Ji Yong, welcomed us warmly, the usual formal greetings and introduction were made and then we settled in the garden behind the the head Alpha's den.

Me, Bogum, Chanyeol abd Hoseok were sitting with the head Alpha as we talked about everything, Alpha Kwon seemed intimidating but he was actually nice once he starts warming up to you, not to mention he is taller than me with two centimeters or something and he isn't a true blood Alpha like me and Namjoon.

"So setting all the formal nonsense aside....I know you didn't come here to check on my health so...how can I help Exo and Dagust?".

I really like his straightforwardness.

"Actually...we are here to discuss some rumors that we believe they aren't true, and we need you to confirm that to us with all honesty",
I said directly, if he likes speaking directly to the matter then there is no point in sugarcoating anything.

He nodded to me to continue,
"Did you attack Masul pack?",
I expected him to seem shocked or deny immediately or even look offended at my accusation,
I never expected him to start laughing...

"Wow, hahaha, I never expected you to fall for their traps this easily...I set you on higher level than that Alpha Min".
"Excuse us, what??"

He sighed looking at his hands for seconds before looking up at us again,
"Twelve years ago, Masul pack was set on fire and we lost it, the reason remained unknown for almost five years until my father was able to find the culprit, my father was a great friend of Park Jisung, the Masul head Alpha back then, and he never lost hope of taking revenge for his friend even after all other packs forgot about the pack that vanished".

I stared at him with curious eyes, so they know the person responsible for all this mess?!

"Why didn't you inform the other packs about the culprit if you really know who he was?", Bogum asked in a serious tone.

"Because that person isn't a pack that we can attack to take revenge of",
"What?".

"The culprit responsible for setting Masul fire, and almost setting Exo on fire, and blaming both Blackfire and Dagust for all of this....

.....are the government of the human beings".

..................

"What?!",

I stared at Namjoon tiredly,
"Please don't make me explain it all again Namjoon",

"Yoongi do you understand how deep and dangerous what you are saying right now?",
I nodded and closed my eyes trying to process everything,
It all make sense now...

How Masul was set on fire without anyone noticing the scent of a stranger within the pack grounds, it was a human who sneaked in and did it, they took the chance of the pack problems and hardship at that time when Omegas were injured, Alphas were splitted to two groups of different opinions about treating Omegas and their rights, Betas scout forces were distracted with healing and caring for injuries of both Alphas and Omegas.

They took the chance of the chaos and stabbed the pack in the back at it's weakest moments.

That's also why when Namjoon forces caught the intruder he told them he didn't have a pack, he was most probably a stray werewolf and the humans tricked him somehow to entre Masul grounds while both Masul and Dagust were bonding in the little celebration we had after discovering that Masul was back, that werewolf didn't know they were just using him as a distraction to attack Namjoon's den setting it on fire, he didn't know they would kill him after he got caught, they did him dirty as well.

As for the message 'you are next', it was probably meant to Namjoon that they were planning to harm him or harm Jin but they didn't expect our merge, so they sat the Masul grounds on fire again, trying to make us believe it was Blackfire again like the intruder said.

And twelve years ago when they tried to set Exo on fire, also a scentless person was caught and he was in human form, probably was a human or another stary werewolf but they killed him as well after telling Exo he was from Dagust,
It's clear they killed those werewolves after they say the wrong information to prevent them from telling us the truth if they regretted their actions toward their own kind.

"Tell me again how did Alpha Kwon know all of this?",
"They caught two werewolves trying to approach the pack grounds five years after Masul fire, his father tortured them till they spoke the truth, the night after it the Beta scouts of the pack caught two humans trying to sneak into the prison cells of the pack and that made them believe the two werewolves".

"And why didn't that fucker say anything?!",

I sighed again rubbing my temple,
"Because we aren't talking about a pack that we can attack to take revenge from Namjoon, this is a whole community and a whole country! Their number is way more than ours, they have weapons and forces that can cause any pack to lose all it's members immediately with one strike or explosion! Hell they are even attacking and destroying each other with these things! do you really think they won't use it on us?!".

Namjoon pulled his lips in thin line as he stared at me,
"Let's think about this carefully first Namjoon, we won't let them go with their sin, they killed our kind, they sat doubt between packs and they aren't seeking peace, yes they didn't attack us until now, but I won't sit around waiting for the night I would wake up by the scream of a child or a parent of my pack as they watch their beloved being set on fire".

He nodded and looked out the window for a moment then turned back at me with a smirk,
"I think I know how to set the whole human world on fire without even a single flame...".

.....................

I walked to my room thinking about Namjoon's plan, that man is a really smart one, I like his plan way too much and I can't wait till we do this.

Walking inside the room I noticed the spiking coconut scent of my lovely mate, I took a deep breath enjoying the refreshing scent, I took off my shirt and sat by Jimin's side, his shirt slided up his body showing his cute soft tummy, the big scar on his abdomen showed how this soft baby faced pain and danger and yet he was brave enough to face it all.

I pecked his tummy softly and covered his body with the soft yellow blanket he loves, this blanket was one of the many things Jimin brought to my room when we were children, whenever he was staying the night he would wrap himself in it like a burrito and I would hug him to sleep with the blanket warming both of us, he was so delighted when he saw that I still kept the blanket after all these years.

I relaxed my body next to him and closed my eyes to sleep.....

Yoongi are you awake??!!

I opened my eyes with a groan at Army's voice mindlinking me,

Yes Army are you okay?

Yes I'm okay, can you please come over for a moment? It's really urgent.

Okay, can this day get any more shocking?

🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺🏺

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!

Surprise right?😂
Please tell me it wasn't that obvious that Blackfire was innocent or at least pretend to be shocked 😂😂🤝🏻💔

What do you think Namjoon's plan is?👀

I streamed Film out for 52 times cause I have only one device😭
It's 1 am now so I think I'm gonna continue streaming tomorrow...💜✨

I'm gonna publish the voting results right after this and like I said....
BIG SURPRISE AND I JHOPE U LIKE IT BABIES!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💜❤✨

Love u 🐥💜✨