19-Friendship

Jimin's p.o.v

I kept on running in the forest aimlessly, I gained this habit, whenever I'm sad or pissed off I would go for a run and think, it helped me calm down.

Though my heart wasn't calming down and my run wasn't for clearing my mind, in the beginning it was, I ran out of Yoongi hyung den and switched to my wolf form and started running to the forest out of the pack grounds.

Now my running was to escape the wolf that was running after me, I noticed him once I was away from the pack and there is no way I could go back now, this wolf was so persistent, I can tell it's a Beta since I can't smell any scent for him, unless he is an Alpha and putting a scent masking potion.

I was so done with this and I decided to face him, without a warning I turned around 180 degrees facing the direction where the sound of the wolf running paws coming from and ran full force at that direction.

I saw a brown wolf that was shockingly familiar, my plan was to run at the wolf surprising him with my sudden attack and bite his neck,
But once I recognized the wolf I'm running at I was shocked and I couldn't process anything, I ended up hitting our foreheads together at full force.

We yelped in pain and fell backwards, I closed my eyes and can already feel the headache, I looked up and saw Hope on the ground rubbing his forehead and whining, groaning at my stupidity I got up and walked toward the Beta.

He looked up at me and stood up too, he then looked around trying to know where we are, I guess he is trying to remember if they hid a bag of clothes near here, our pack didn't come here before so no we didn't leave a bag here.

Hoseok shook his head and sat on the ground waving his tail, I sat next to him ans stared at the space,
I felt a nudge to my side and turned to Hope to see him staring at me, I know he want me to tell him why I got mad back there but how am I supposed to while we are stuck in our wolves forms,
I know Hoseok and I trust the guy but I'm not that comfortable at him seeing me naked at all.

He nudged me again and nodded his head toward a direction, I stood up after him and we walked together in silence, I really love the Beta's aura, he is funny in person and his smile was almost like a shine, his face was like a smiling sun,
No wonder Army fell in love with him.

We reached an empty field filled with yellow and white flowers, if you look over you can see the beginning of the Dagust pack grounds, but Hoseok didn't keep walking towards it, instead he went to a group of flowers gathered at a corner of the field and started searching for something, eventually he pulls out a bag which I assume has  clothes inside it.

We changed our clothes and luckily there was clothes enough for 3 persons so that's good, we sat side by side watching the flowers swaying in the wind filling the air with the beautiful aroma.

"So...wanna talk about it?", he said in a really calm voice, I don't know why but I felt like Hoseok is like an older brother right now, like I can talk to him and he would listen to me, it's just a strange vibe that radiates off his smiley kind eyes.

" Our pack...we went through alot Hoseok hyung, we were vulnerable, we were weak, we were scared and running from one spot to another...but we fought, we grew and we are strong now, no one could have imagined the Masul pack would be back but here we are...we did it ".

I sighed and gazed at the sky that was turning orange by now,
"But this merge...the Masul pack would be no longer there, there would only be the Dagust .... Don't get me wrong I love the Dagust pack and its like my second home but... All our effort and history would be gone, and Namjoon Hyung doesn't seem bothered by it at all !".

My eyes teared up at this point but I held back, Hoseok hyung just hummed and smiled alittle bit not looking at me,
"You have the right to be mad about this but ..Jimin-ah why don't you look at it from Namjoon's opinion of things?".

I stared at him confused,
"Jimin, Namjoon is the leader of the pack, he will lose his position as a leader, but he doesn't care, his first priority is your safety, this isn't about who is strong anymore, this is about surviving, your number isn't enough to stand up for an attack, if anything happened to you, if you lost a memeber of the pack, a child or an elder or a woman, the pack might vanish by an attack but a loss of lives would be the reason, the merge will be a reason of living Jimin, think of it that way".

I listened to him wide eyed feeling stupid, Namjoon was the reason we are still here, I should have trusted him more than that,
"This is hard for everyone, but neither Namjoon nor Yoongi hyung would allow anything to happen to anyone of both packs, and you know Yoongi isn't the type to take over packs, I bet once we deal with the source of danger he would let the Masul separate again".

I looked down too ashamed of my outburst earlier, I really owe them an apology right?
Hoseok patted my back and stood up stretching his body, I stood up as well and stared at the sunset,
"Let's go back, I'm sure Yoongi hyung is on the edge to know where his Jiminie is all this time",
He said in a teasing manner wiggling his eyebrows, I blushed and punched his shoulder slightly,
"Yah! What do you mean his?!".

He stook out his tongue and started running toward the pack grounds, I laughed and started running after him, I think this would be the beginning of a really nice friendship huh.

🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗

Hi everyone hope you liked this Jihope moment👀
My exams are coming up so you will notice my updates are getting more and more late so sorry about this and hope you keep up with me babes 💜
Love you and take care ✨🙋🏻