16-Hopeless

Jimin's p.o.v

I stared at Jin for what seemed like hours now, honestly it has been an hour since he fainted but it seemed like forever, to see the bubbly smiley Jin laying in the healing den bed, eyes closed, breathing not even or calm, forehead sweating and body shaking, it was such a saddening sight.

I sighed and looked at Taehyung who sat on the other side of the bed, his eyes held sadness and he was in deep thought, I can tell by how he was picking at his fingernails.

"Tae I know what you are thinking stop", he flinched when I talked as if I snapped him out of a trance, he glanced at me then sighed,
"I'm sorry Chim, it's... It's just I can't handle what Jin would look like when he wakes up, Chim I know what he is dreaming of, I know what is making him shake and whimper like this....the memory never faded and the pain was never gone Jimin"

I felt my eyes water slightly, yes he was right, our wounds were never healed completely, we just ignored them and continued to live, but now that the history was repeated it was almost as if the wound was open again.

I was about to open my mouth when the door bursted open, we turned to the door and saw a worried Namjoon walking toward us, he ignored us completely and marched toward Jin taking his hands in his bigger ones as he rubbed them softly, we caught on his scent that increased in way too much amount, I know he is trying to calm his mate but seriously an Omega can't stand an Alpha's scent in that amount when they aren't mates.

I coughed as the scent increased more and turned to look at Tae, I almost laughed at how his nose was crinkled in disgust, the scent must be much worse for him than me because he is mated to Jungkook.

I stood up and he looked at me, I nodded toward the door and he stood up eagerly running toward the door and stepping outside the room, I giggled at him and turned around to look at our parents seeing eomma Jin's whimpers stopped and Namjoon was whipping his sweaty forehead.

I smiled at the sight and closed the door to give them privacy, when I turned around I saw Taehyung clinging to Jungkook like a koala, the poor Alpha looked confused as Tae started to sniffle his scent desperately, I laughed at him and patted his shoulders, he hugged Tae back and increased his scent for him and Tae sighed in content, I was about to smile at the cute sight when I smelt Kookie's scent increasing too much.

Hell no two Alpha's scent at the same time!!!!!

I pinched my nose in disgust and marched away from them, I stepped out of the den and took a deep breath of the fresh air, I sighed when the moment of the Namjoon and Jin, Tae and Kookie played in my head, I really wish I had a mate.

We have a mate you are just too stupid to realize or admit.

I rolled my eyes at my wolf, he has been really annoying ever since we came back from the Dagust pack, all he said was mate mate mate,
The whole damn time!!!

"I don't have a mate Chim get that through that thick brain of yours!!"
I said as I was really done with his nonesense,

You do realize that my brain is your brain right? So that means your brain is thick and I just have to handle it the whole time..poor me.

"You little sh-"
I dare you to complete it, I will take over and tell Jin you cursed and he will whoop your bum

"Are you sure you are MY wolf ??",
I heard him laugh, the little brat, he is always sassy and annoying.

I sighed for the 547873th time today and started walking to the forest,

Seriously though, we have a mate Jimin, and I'm really yearning for him.