31- Pretty but...scars

I had my first exam yesterday and it wasn't that bad so I thought I can celebrate this with you guys 😂💜🎉🎊
Double update 😉💜

Jimin's pov

" my mate a isn't coward baby boy"

Baby boy

Baby boy

Baby fucking boy!!!!!!!!

"Uuuughhh!!!!",
I groan and scream for the nth time this morning, his deep voice riniging in my ears going on and on like a broken record!!

"The fuck is wrong with you?!",
Tae says eyeing me up and down,
"Man's period", I heard Army murmuring under her breath, I shot her a glare but she pretended to cut an onion peacefully.

"Nothing Taetae, just my heat fucking with my mood",
I stare at the sauce I'm stirring and feel my cheeks flushing remembering everything that happened this morning,
Damn it was embarrassing.

I sigh and was about to turn around when I felt someone back hugging me, scent of cinnamon invading my nostrils, instead of stiffing I felt my body muscle relax, it felt so right...

"Hi Yoongi hyung! I'm going to the pack's nursery after breakfast and I'm gonna help there, I just thought I should let you know",
Yoongi just hummed at Tae's words not removing his face from my shoulder, his breath was tickling my neck and I smelt apple in his breath.

I relaxed more and leant back to his body still stirring the sauce and occasionally adding some spices, everything was quiet, even Army didn't comment on the whole back hug thing.

Can you please turn around and kiss the boy's hair?!

The fuck Chim there are people here!!

So you won't mind doing it with no one around?

Shut up!

Do it you coward he is clearly seeking affection from us!

Coward...

Coward......

That word triggered a whole lot of emotions out of me, my dad used to call me coward everytime I couldn't fight an Alpha when I was young...

My eyes watered a little at the memories and I felt bad for dragging my mate into this whole self-conscious coward thing, how long am I planning to hide my body and scars from him? He is my mate for God's sake we are gonna live and die together!!!

I turned my head slowly to the side and hesitantly kissed the crown of his head, I felt the arms around my waist tense a little then the hug tightened, I felt a small peck on my neck, right over my scent gland and it sent sparks flying to my back.

Turning the stove off, I tapped his arms twice telling him I need to move, he groaned like a baby but let me go, I took off my apron and turned to tell Army and Tae that the sauce was ready but...they were gone??
When did these two leave?!

I mind linked V and told him to tell Tae to get the fuck out.

YOU WHAT?!!!

My face showed my shock and Yoongi got worried, grabbing my face turning me to look at him,
"What's with that face you look like you saw a ghost!",
"N-nothing, it's...I'm okay",
Our faces were so close.

Yoongi saw my flustered stuttering state and smirked,
Damn that's hot....

Fucking kiss him then!!!