Characters answers

Warning....looonng chap ahead so no proofread but you are gonna love this 🙂😂❤

A/n: "We are all gathered here today for a little ask and answer round my loves, you can ask us anything and we're gonna answer u" *winks*

"Let's start with our baby Jimin",

Jimin stands up and moves to sit next to author nim.

A/n: "Alright Jiminie the first question is from asking SugaRyJamss "Do you want Yoongi to be your mate?".

Jimin: "Min Yoongi was my crush since childhood and at younger age I didn't really think of it as a crush I thought it was more like a deep soulmate connection or something, but now I know my..umm..true feelings and yeah I'm happy he is my mate"

*turns around and saw A/n and Yoongi smirking at him making him blush*

A/n: "aah yeah umm thanks for the answer Jiminie, next msj_hope have two things to say, first of all "I'm so proud of u for being a strong independent Omega".

Jimin: "Awww thank you that's beautiful of you to say, I love yoooooou".

A/n: "We all do :), next thing is a question saying "who was your role model while growing up after that first attack?".

*smile faintly at the memories*,

Jimin: "mmmm....Both Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung actually, they were both young when everything collapsed but unlike me they both took the pack's priorities first, Namjoon hyung leading at young age and Jin hyung being the luna at also a young age and after losing both parents in the traumatizing night, I was weak and let myself slip in a dark bath but they pulled me out of it and helped me stand so both of them are my role models and like parents for me".

*turns to look at Namjin, Namjoon was smiling with dimples at him and Jin was sniffling happily*.

A/n: "o..okay Jiminie *sniffles* thanks for the answers honey*sniffles".

.............

A/n: "moving on to Yoongles!!"

*Yoongi scrunches his nose in disgust at the nickname but grumpily moves to sit next to the author anyways*.

A/n: "first is by SugaRyJamss saying "CONFESS U QKDMMAMZ", just basically screaming at you lmao".

Yoongi: why do I feel like you are enjoying this? *sigh* ok I'm waiting for the best moment to confess my feelings okay? Just take it easy on me.

*Jimin stands up*
Jimin: "Hold up confess to who??!!".

*Everyone stares at Jimin with blank expression*

Yoongi *sighs*: "You see what I'm dealing with here??!".

A/n: why did I make Jimin so oblivious like this? *sighs*, anyways next is x_Minimini_x saying "Please can you listen to Suga once and confess Jimin? JUST MARK HIM ALREADY!!" , Damn Yoongs you are really frustrating them*giggles mischievously*.

Yoongi" okay first of all don't call me Yoongs or Yoongles again *scrunch his nose*, secondly I'm not the one writing this story.

A/n: hey leave me out of this!!!

*sticks his tongue at A/n then get back to his seat to the still extremely confused hopeless Jimin*.

A/n: I'm gonna make him run naked in an upcoming chapter.... Anyways coming up to our next character and for that Jimine I'm gonna need you to let Chim take over for a moment please.