How I met her (Homy1)

This isn't a part of the story events so I didn't put the number (33) in the title
it's about how Army and Hoseok met😊

The chapter was sooooo long I had to make it in two chapters

          No proofread   ╮(─▽─)╭

Hoseok p.o.v

I'm on mission with two other Betas, Yoongi ordered us to go check on the west side of the forest, we had news about some rogues living by the river and were mostly Omegas, Betas and children, our mission was to check on their whereabouts and count their numbers and status.

Knowing Yoongi I bet he was searching for Jimin among them, but I know he also wants to help them.

We reached the place were we found some wolves sleeping around the river while others in their human forms eating or washing clothes in the river and hanging them , they were no more than 20 werewolf and half of them were children.

I nodded to Suho and Doo telling them to approach the wolves with me, me and Doo went to the bushes and changed to our human forms putting on the pair of sweatpants we grabbed with us, Suho approached the wolves and me and Doo approached the human forms.

Two women who were washing the clothes noticed us and their gazes turned worried, they were in their middle thirties, I smiled friendly at them knowing they were both Omegas and would probably be terrified.

"Hello ma'am, we are from the Dagust pack, our head Alpha sent us here to help you all", I said in the most friendly voice I can, the women stared at me with doubt and looked at each other, most likely mind linking each other.

"And who said we need help? We are a pack",
I looked at the woman and smiled again,
"I know but you don't have Alphas here, we are worried that som-"
I cut my words when I smelt it...
Honey and lavender, Hope started howling in my head.

Mate, mate, mate

I turned around to the source of the strong scent, and I saw the most beautiful creature ever, a snowy white wolf standing not to far from me, it was a female and she was...
Growling????

I looked in front of her and noticed she was growling at Suho who was growling back, she was in a pose that showed she was about to jump on Suho,but she is an Omega!!!
Is she crazy ?!!

"Suho stop!!",
The two werewolves turned to me, I didn't look at Suho, I couldn't shift my gaze from her, she locked eyes with me and froze, her eyes were wide opened staring deeply into mine, I was sure my golden eyes let her know we are mates.

I tried to take a step toward her but she growled at me, I stopped and raised my arms im defense to tell her I don't want any harm,
"Army they want to help us they aren't a danger", one of the women said.

Army...

My heart beats sped up hearing the name, I couldn't help me smile, she stared at my smiling face and her stiffened posture relaxed alittle, I took another step, she glanced at my moving legs but didn't move away, another step and another until I reached her.

Her eyes were in my eye level in her wolf form, she was petite and fluffy, did she really try to intimidate me and Suho with that body?

We stared at each other, then I bent my head and relaxed my forehead on hers, she closed her eyes as my hands slowly started rubbing the fur around her neck,
"My mate", I said softly in a mere whisper but she heard it, she opened her eyes and nodded, I smiled as she put her head on my shoulder and hugged her back.

...........

We were all walking toward the pack now, I sent Doo to the pack awhile ago to let Yoongi know we are coming to prepare some shelter to them, we were all in our human forms and I haven't seen my mate's human form yet but I'm sure she is more beautiful than the flowers.