4-Can't turn

Jimin's P.o.v

I tried to stand up but my legs failed me, blood oozed out of a cut in my forehead as I tried to steady my dizzy eyes at the Alpha infront of me, his smirk was pissing me off but I really couldn't focus on any other thing than the deep wound in my right leg, I tried to stand up again, the Alpha approched me and growled, I whimpered in fear at him as he inched more and more towards me as I started crawling away on my back.

Wrong move...

A loud furious roar cut the Alpha's mocking laugh, I turned around to look at him, the person that's supposed to protect me, the person that's supposed to help me when I fall down, the person who is called thr resort of comfort and safe,
My so called father,
His red eyes pierced through my soul as he gritted his teeth,
"Stop being a fucking baby, use your damn wolf!! Why are you fighting in your human form for fuck's sake ?!!!"

Tears flooded my eyes as I shoke in fear and hurt, my eyes looked at my mother that was trying to calm him down, only to get pushed away harshly, I didn't get the chance to get angry at him treating my mother like this before he jumped to the training arena, his red eyes glowing more and more, "out!",
The other Alpha bowed in submission to his head Alpha and backed away from the field.

"You really are testing my nerves aren't you? You have got only 5 days till my brother become the head Alpha and you still can't turn to your wolf form ?! How much can you be stupid ?! How much can you be weak ? How much more should I hurt you to trigger your pathetic wolf out ?!!"

I was full on sobbing by now, I'm only 10 years old why can't anyone see that ? No matter how many times I tried I can't turn, I can't fight, heck my wolf sounded like a baby I don't think he would have been helpful if I could get him out.

I felt a strong blow to my stomach, I groaned in pain as I bent forward, the cut on my forehead leaked more and more blood that covered my whole face, another blow to my wounded leg made me scream and fall once more to the ground, I screamed at every blow and cried at every new wound.

The only thing that my mind seemed to comprehend at this moment was how I really wanted Yoongi to be here, how I missed his scent that gave me safe feelings I didn't feel for days now, how I craved his soft finger tips on my back instead of the hard kicks blown to my back.

At all these thoughts I found myself screaming Yoongi's name, I kept on screaming it as if I was calling him in hopes of him hearing my screams nd coming to save me, I screamed his name like a mintra and it only angered my father more.

I could hear my mother screaming from far away, something like stop or you are gonna kill him, I don't really know, all I know is that suddenly there was such a terrifying growl that made me bend my head in submission even through my pain, I have heared this growl before, so strong and unique more than any other Alpha, strong arms surrounded my limp body, pine tree scent calmed my terrified heart,  darkness soon engulfed me

                        -------------

Namjoon's p.o.v:

I couldn't stand this any more, that man has gone crazy, he used to be more rational and wise what happened to him ?! I watched as Jimin kept on screaming a name, I don't know who is this Yoongi guy but he must be an important person to him, I felt my eyes snapping more and more at every scream, I felt my wolf Demon dying to get out and rip that monster's throat, to protect this helpless omega.

Jimin's scream started to faint even when the hits and kicks didn't lessen, I panicked and couldn't stand seeing this anymore, I jumped to the field and growled in anger, I know I'm only a 11 years old child but I know that my wolf isn't a 11 years old wolf, I know what Demon can do, I know the power that runs through my viens can beat the shit out of this pathetic excuse of an Alpha.

My growl seemed to affect the man, he didn't whimper like Jimin but his head lowered alittle bit and he stopped his attack, slowly he turned toward me and growled back, it didn't affect me much, I walked confidently toward them, Jimin was losing his conscious because of the blood he lost.

My red eyes turned to stare at Jisung, he shivered under my eyes, not so Alpha now huh ?
I took Jimin to my arms, he was so light that it scared me, Jimin's body went limb in my arms as he fainted, I need to get him to the healing den immediately.

"Where do you think yourself are going kid?", I felt how Demon was about to take over to show him what this kid can do, I turned to him and growled, "He is dying to come out and have some fun with you and I'm trying to keep him under control, why are you making it harder for both of us" I gritted my teeth,
"He? Who is he ?"
I took a step toward him, I saw how he backed a step away from my figure that stood as tall as him, my true Alpha pheromones were making his wolf whimper, I bent toward his ear answering him in a whisper

"My Demon".

I smirked satisfied with how his body shivered, I back away still carrying Jimin's body before I gave him my back and headed to the healing den quickly, I know what I did was against the pack's rules, I know I shouldn't stand for the head Alpha, but hell I don't regret anything,
I promise you Jimin I will protect you, I promise the whole pack's Omegas.... I will protect you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok people the forth chap, I don't know how many read this but thank you so much and I love you( ˘ ³˘)❤
Next chap will be the last one in their childhood, I already started it and I expect it to be finished by next Sunday, that is if my professor didn't decide to give us an assignment (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Love you yoonmins 😂💜