39- I love you

Warning:this is tooooo long so no proofread 🤦🏻

Hobi pass them the water please

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Please my love"

Yoongi let out a growel as he snapped, he bent down kissing his mate's lips hungrily, biting the plump soft lips so hard he almost drew blood, he let go of Jimin's wrists holding them with one hand while the other snatched the blanket that was covering Jimin's naked body.

The younger shivered as the cold air hit his throbbing dick, Jimin was wiggling under Yoongi wanting to touch him so bad, he gasped through the kiss as the older's fingers grazed his inner thighs, Yoongi took the chance and slided his tongue inside Jimin's hot mouth moaning at the vanilla taste on his tongue.

His fingers caressed Jimin's thighs slowly up and down but never touching his dick, they broke off the kiss when Jimin was about to faint with the lack of oxygen, Yoongi backed a little to stare at the beautiful view under him, his gaze was hungry and filled with lust, but you can see the love his eyes were emitting at the Omega under him.

He started taking off his pants throwing it somewhere and Jimin gulped seeing the huge tent in the older's boxers, the Alpha bent back down taking Jimin's lower lip between his teeth playfully pulling it before leaving it smack back to its place, the Omega whined and chased the older' s lips for a kiss but he chuckled and moved back, he let go of his wrists and slided down Jimin's body.

Jimin's eyes were unfocused, but they widened when he felt Yoongi's hot breath on his dick, he looked down to see Yoongi's black hair facing him as the older opened his mouth, Yoongi looked up at Jimin as he licked the tip.

Jimin moaned so loudly, his hips stuttered, Yoongi kept licking the angry red tip not breaking eye contact with the younger, enjoying how his head kept swaying back and forth on the pillow with evey lick.

Surprising the younger he decided to take the dick into his mouth, Jimin literally choked when Yoongi's lips wrapped around him as the older's tongue pressed against his slit.

Lowering his head slowly, Yoongi took Jimin's length into his mouth, he moaned as sweet precum landed on his tongue and the vibrations made Jimin shout with a startled voice.

The Alpha started popping his head up and down the younger's shaft enjoying his moans that got louder, Jimin's thighs stuttered uncontrollably as his climax was near, he unconsciously tried to closd his legs but Yoongi held them open with a firm grip that might leave a slight bruise later on.

He let go of the younger's dick with a slight 'pop' sound, Jimin's eyes teared as his climax was snatched from him so cruelly, he was about to ask Yoongi why the fuck he stopped but instead he let out a startled yell, Yoongi swiped his tongue over the Omega's hole.

Yoongi really liked the younger's reaction so he slided his tongue over the fluttering hole again and again, his hands let go of the boy's thighs and gropped his cheeks spreading them apart to lick more properly, Jimin's slick kept on oozing out of his hole with each lick and fuckin hell it tasted like coconut and vanilla!

Yoongi might have lost himself slightly as he kept on licking Jimin's juices eagerly taking some into his mouth, he climbed back up Jimin's body to his face and held his cheeks with one hand squeezing them opening his mouth, he gave him an open mouthed messy kiss as he slided the slick in his mouth to the younger's tongue, Jimin moaned and licked Yoongi's tongue not leaving any spot taking all the sweet nectar inside his mouth.

Yoongi pecked his lips twice, he took two fingers and slided them between Jimin's buttcheeks wetting them with his slick, he took Jimin's arm and slided it around his neck to reassure him,
"You will feel slightly uncomfortable, tell me to stop at any point".