Is he okay?

wish me luck because my dads forcing me to go ice fishing tomorrow and he's making me wear camo snow pants, a camo jacket and camo boots 👩🔫

Also I have to wake up at 4am

Shoot me now 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

And before you all kill me for just randomly ending this. I want to warn you that there's only a few chapters left. I don't know how many exactly but I'm guessing 5-10 maybe more maybe less

//////

Logan: they're all outside the school rn because they think you're here

Logan: damn it they have my car surrounded how am I gonna get out

Logan: ill text u when I'm done to let u know I'm alive 😩

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down onto the bed. Couldn't they just leave us alone? I grabbed the remote and pushed play on That awkward moment, Dylan O'brien making his way onto my screen right away. Damn he was hot.

--

When the movie ended I got up from my bed and went to find my mom. She was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and going through her phone. "Hey, mom."

"Oh hey look, it's my porn star daughter."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Excuse me. I don't do porn."

"But you're naked on the Internet. Same thing."

"Sometimes I question if you're a 15 year old in a 45 year old body."

She shrugged, "I know you meant a 25 year olds body. You're forgiven though, not the first mistake you've made."

I grabbed a juice box out of the fridge and sat down beside her. "What are you looking at?"

"Just scrolling through Facebook. Some people are so annoying."

"You mean you? Pretty sure you posted a video of me sleeping yesterday, and then followed it with a status about how you were tired of your marriage." I told her. "Hashtag oversharing."

"Hashtag mind your own business." She replied.

" I would if you kept it off of your Facebook, where everyone can see it."

Suddenly her phone started ringing and Daniel's picture popped up. She sighed and answered it. I sipped on my juice box and watched as her eyes widened and she got up from her chair to grab her purse, "Preston get your shoes on."

"What's wrong?"

She slipped on her flats and ran out the door. I grabbed mine and followed her, getting into the passenger side and looking at her again. "What the hell happened?"

She started the car before looking in my direction. "Logan got into a fight with one of the camera guys and he's in the hospital."

"Excuse me? Is he okay?"

She pulled out of the driveway and shrugged. "His head got hit pretty hard, apparently. I don't know."

Anxiety filled my body as I looked forward at the road. This couldn't be happening.

When we got to the hospital there were people with camera's all outside and anger filled me. I got out of the car and walked over to them, "Haven't you done enough?" I screamed. "Just leave us alone already! You're the reason he's here!"

I felt my mom start to pull me away and drag me through the doors. "This is what they want, sweetie. Don't give them what they want."

I took one last look at all the flashing camera's before we were in the hospital and my mom was getting directions to Logan's room.

////

I knowwww. Short. But I posted 2 chapters so it's okay right? Lmao.

Drama drama drama. I had to add some into the story sooner or later lol there was barely any before

Hope you liked it ☺️