Unexpected.

"Preston?"

I softly groaned and opened my eyes, the sun hurting them for a second. "Harry?"

"Yeah sorry, you have to wake up if you wanna make it in time for our date." He smiled. I rubbed my eyes and opened them back up to look at him, he was wearing a braid on either side and the middle was up in a bun holy shit, hello. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I was kind of freaking out inside because dude he's so hot. I got up from the bed and stretched out before smiling at him and walking to the bathroom. "How much time do I have?"

"Like an hour and a half."

"Casual or fancy?"

"Casual." He said with a smile.

I smiled back before closing the bathroom door and locking it behind me. If we only had an hour and a half I didn't need any distractions (even though I kind of wanted them)

I turned the shower on and stripped to nothing before getting in to wash my body and my hair quickly. When I was finished with that I dried off and put a towel around my body.

I grabbed Harry's hair dryer off the counter and plugged it in before drying my hair and looking at myself in the mirror. I forgot my clothes and makeup in his room, in my suit case.

I unlocked the door and tip toed out, grabbing my suit case before quickly going back into the room and locking it again.

I put on light makeup and a cute little flow-y dress that I got a couple weeks ago before walking out to his room again with the suit case.

He was sitting on his bed with his legs up and his phone in his hands. The braids were still in his hair except now he was wearing dark skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt. Dang. "I'm ready." I said, making him look up at me.

My hair was in natural waves with a halo braid considering I didn't have much time to do anything else. He got up from the bed and walked over to me, putting his arms around my waist. "You look beautiful."

"So do you." I laughed.

He smirked and put his phone into his back pocket before walking out of the room. I followed. "We better leave now so we're not late." He said.

I nodded and put my shoes on before we both walked out of his flat and got back into his car. Honestly I was so excited, like where the hell was he bringing me?

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going yet?"

"Nah. You'll find out soon enough." He smirked over at me before bringing his eyes back to the road.

Preston: logan we're on ourr way to the date and I wanna know what it is so badly

Preston: did he tell you

Preston: pls tell me he told you bc I wanna know so badly

Logan: He didn't tell me, you slut. Stop rubbing it in my face that you're dating.