The package.

10 DAMN DAYS UNTIL I GET TO SEE THE BOYS LIVE.

10

I HAVEN'T EVEN PICKED OUT MY OUTFIT YET???

I REALLY GOTTA GET MY SHIT TOGETHER BUT I'VE BEEN SO DISTRACTED.

I literally can't believe I'm gonna be front row it's so mind blowing and I'm so excited wow :))
This is going absolutely nowhere

WHO'S GOING TO THE SAME CONCERT AS ME????

~preston

I clicked post and exited out of tumblr. I've been so shitty lately at updating. It just feels weird because we're friends now, or at least I think we are?

Suddenly my mom came into my room with a huge smile on her face and a package in her hands. "Someone's got mail."

My heart sped up and I ran to her before ripping the package out of her hands. I was about to open it when I realized it was already opened. "Did you look at it already?"

"No, I was just really excited and so I cut it before I came in.... just open it already."

I rolled my eyes and then realized I didn't even care, it was from Harry and that's all that mattered. I lifted the edges of the box and looked into it. There was two necklaces that had mine and Logan's names on them and the date of the concert along with a picture of the boys and the words backstage pass on the bottom. I smiled and jumped up and down a few times before calming myself down.

"There's more." My mom told me, trying to get a better look.

"How the hell do you know there's more if you haven't went through it already?"

"Just shut up and look, Preston." She told me.

I moved a bit of thin wrapping paper from the box and my eyes landed on an envelope. I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted it from the bottom of the box. It wasn't opened yet, thank god. I turned it over and my name was messily printed along with a small smiley face beside it.

HE FUCKING SENT ME A LETTER??

I looked at my mom, "Go away."

"Aw, come on! I wanna see what's in there!"

"Noooo, I'll tell you later, maybe."

She groaned before stomping out of the room like a three year old and I threw myself back onto my bed. I carefully opened up the envelope and unfolded a lined piece of paper. There was barely readable printing that ended halfway through the page and then Harry's autograph was at the bottom.

I started reading the note.

Hey, Preston. There's 20 days left until the concert, but by the time you get this it'll probably be way closer. I just thought making you a hand written note would be really cool. Something we can tell our grandchildren about ;) Just kidding. Unless we're at that stage already by the time you read this? Then I'm not kidding. I was looking through your tumblr today and I came across a photoshopped picture of you and me and it made me want to take a real one really badly. But yeah, also just so you know there's a little something at the very bottom of the box in all of the wrapping paper that I saw at the store and I thought you would like. Hope you're doing well. Text me as soon as you finish reading this sentence .xx