Selfies.

Text Message: Preston Richards

yeah bae come over

Text Message: logan

K on my way now, make pizza or something I'm starving

Text Message: Preston Richards

u only love me for my pizza

Text Message: logan

True.

I got up from my bed and unlocked the front door so that he could just walk in when he got here. I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a frozen pizza out of the freezer before opening it up and shoving it into the oven. When I was waiting I ended up scrolling through tumblr on my phone. I saw pictures of all the boys at the signing that was still going on right now and realized that Harry was wearing the same necklace as he was when we were on skype. Honestly I paid attention to way too much. I scrolled down some more and pushed play on a video of Niall walking out of a bar. He was drunk and stumbling but he still smiled and stopped to take pictures. Oh my god the cutie.

Before turning my phone off I decided to check my messages. When I opened them up the first thing I noticed was the picture that Harry sent to me, the exact same one that was my contact photo for him. I furrowed my eyebrows and replied to the person.

oh my god where did you find this??

Within seconds I had a reply,

SAW IT ON MY DASH AND THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE IT! thanks for replying!!!

I clicked out of tumblr and scrolled through my texts before landing on Harry. Just as I was about to text him Logan walked into the door with a big smile on his face. "I smell pizza! You treat me well, peasant."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well you can take it out because my mom refuses to buy oven mits and I don't feel like burning myself."

"I'm too happy to argue." He reached for a cloth before folding it in his hand and opening the oven. He took the pizza out and sighed. "Smells heavenly." He said before sitting beside me. "So... can you guess what happened last night?"

"Did you finally get laid?"

"Finally? Look who's talking miss 'I won't let boys touch me unless they're harry styles.'"

I simply shrugged, "Not my fault he's the only guy good enough to enter my vagina."

"It actually is your fault." He made a face. "But enough about you, seriously I lost my virginity and all you care about is fucking Harry."

"Again, not my fault. You're the one who brought it up." I told him with a smirk, "But are you serious? You and Cameron?"

"Yep, it was even better than listening to Reed from Criminal minds talk all smart-like."