Shower fantasies.

I felt someone wiggling my arm and I opened my eyes slowly to see Logan standing there. "Bitch, you fell asleep and the drive was hella boring."

"You could of woken me up."

"The last time I woke you up I got a kick in the balls, so no thank you." He gave me a look. "Anyways, we're outside the hotel and Harry should probably be here within the hour."

I looked out the window and realized it was dark outside. I brought my phone up to my face, 9:30pm. "Okay, let's go in then. He said security would let us into his room to wait."

Logan nodded and got out of the car so I grabbed my bag and followed. We walked up to the front door that was cut off by security and about 200 fans. Me and Logan pushed our way to the front to one of the guards. "Hey, I'm supposed to be meeting one of my friends inside. He said that if I showed my I.D up front that they would let me in."

"Nice try, but nobody's allowed in right now unless they have a room key."

"He said I could wait for him in his room."

"Do you have his room key?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well then you can't get in. Sorry."

I looked over at Logan and he shrugged. "Maybe we could just wait here? They're gonna walk through the front doors in like 30 minutes so we could just go in with them when they get here."

"Yeah, okay." I brought my jacket around me tighter and stayed there in the group of girls. I was at the front so he would probably notice me when he came. About 10 minutes later I heard screaming and I looked around but I couldn't seem them anywhere, what the hell? I looked over at Logan and his eyes were focused on something. I followed his line of vision and saw one of their main security guards walking towards us. Oh.

He smiled at me and Logan "Preston, right?"

I nodded and I could see some people looking at me now and getting a look of recognition on their faces. He opened up the gate and let me and Logan through before walking us into the hotel. I had the biggest urge to stick my tongue out at the guard that wouldn't let us in but that would of been childish.

Apparently Logan didn't give a damn because when I looked over at him he had both of his middle fingers up in the air and they were both pointed at him as he did a little dance. I snorted and slapped him before following the nice guard to the elevator. We got almost all the way to the top before it stopped moving and the doors opened. "Okay, here's the door key. Just look for room 456 and it should open up for you." He smiled and we both got out of the elevator before waving. The doors closed and now it was just me and Logan on their floor.

"This is so cool, Pres." He looked around and I followed him until my eyes landed on 456. I used the key to open it up and when I walked in I saw Harry's clothes on the floor and a guitar sitting across the room. "I'm so glad I decided to bring you."

I looked over at him and he had a pair of Harry's boxer briefs in his hands. "Can you not." I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Honestly that's the first thing you do when you walk into Harry's hotel room."

"Pretty sure I'm not the only one that would do this."

"You're definitely not staying when he gets here. Go sleep in Niall's room or something." I laughed.

"Bitch, please. Harry's been secretely crushing on me this whole time. You go sleep in Niall's room." He put the boxer briefs down and threw himself onto Harry's bed. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him. It was about 10:05 now and I could feel my phone vibrating.

Harry: Did you get here yet?

Preston: yeah I'm in ur room with logan