Whispers in the dark.

UPDATE! Finally haha. I hope you guys like it and I know it's a bit short but that's because it's almost 2am and I'm tired but I just felt like writing so I figured a short chapter was better than nothing :) also if you're wondering how I'm posting right now it's because my neighbours wifi works in my room 😍

/////

"Shit Harry, your moms's gonna hear us again." I whispered, trying to get my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room. It was around 1am and Harry was laying behind me, his fingers tickling me just under my belly button.

I couldn't see a thing, and all I could hear was him breathing down the back of my neck. "She won't hear us. We'll be quiet this time."

"That's what you said in the shower."

"Well, I actually mean it now." He planted his moist lips to my neck and I took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes tight trying to find the strength to say no. Earlier when we were in the shower his fingers made me feel so good that I couldn't help but moan extremely loud as his mom was unknowingly passing. She actually knocked and asked if we were alright, I'm still embarrassed. And to make it that much better, when we went down to eat dinner I could see it in her eyes that she knew what was up.

He continued to kiss down my neck and I turned myself around so that we were facing each other. I could see the outline of his face but it was too dark to see much of anything else. I pulled myself as close as possible and put my head on his chest before yawning. "Your skin is so warm and comfy, I think I'll keep you forever just to use you as a pillow."

"Just as a pillow? Nothing else?"

I hummed in thought before putting my arm around him for a more comfortable position, "Well you're pretty good at sex too."

He chuckled, "Speaking of."

"Somebody's horny."

"You?" He asked jokingly.

I laughed quietly and kissed his chest, "You actually, and don't try and say otherwise because I have proof."

"Proof?"

"Yup," I yawned. "It's pushing against my thigh."

He chuckled but didn't say anything else, just continued to play with my hair. It was silent for a second before I spoke up. "I'm not tired anymore."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, actually I've decided I'm going to be a good girlfriend and help you with your problem." I smiled.

He chuckled, "Is that so?"

I didn't give it a second thought before running my hand down his torso and pushing it into his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around his member before pumping it slowly. "Just remember to be quiet." I whispered.

His breathing sped up. I swiped my thumb over the tip of his cxck causing his breath to catch. "Damn it, Preston."

"Does that feel good?"

"More than you know," He said, his voice coming out raspier than usual, and that was saying something. "Jesus, you're amazing."

I kissed his chest some more, the tip of my tongue swiping his nipple at one point as I pulled every soft moan and whisper I could from him. I continued for all of 5 minutes before I noticed a change in his breathing. "You close?"

I felt him nod, his curls moving against my forehead. "C-Can never last with you, just feels s-so good."

I started moving my hand faster and suddenly a louder moan slipped from his lips and I could feel warmth on my hand. I continued pumping him through his orgasm until he was completely done.

"Wow, that was fucking great." He told me, out of breath.

I laughed, "I'm glad you liked it."

He was about to talk but he was cut off by a yawn. I laughed again. "Alright go to sleep now, I'm tired again."

"You sure? I could help you out too?" He said. I could feel him smiling against my cheek as he kissed it.

I nodded, "How about tomorrow? I'm literally about to pass out."

He sighed. "Fine. Goodnight."

I laughed at his childish behaviour before cuddling into his chest again and closing my eyes. "Good night."