Anne's cookies.

Another update? Hallelujah I'm on a roll. Lmao it's kind of short again because I wanna start updating more often yay :) my neighbours wifi is my best friend right now tbh

/////

Sad. That's what I was right now. It wasn't really because I had to delete my Tumblr, but just the fact that everyone knew about it. They knew that I wrote sexual things about Harry even after we started dating, and the worst part was they saved it all and they were posting it all over.

It was kind of obvious that all of it was from personal experience after we started seeing each other, it was more detailed and talked about places that we went.

I probably should of known it would get out eventually, anyways. I was being way too obvious about the whole thing.

Today Harry had an interview with a British talk show and I was at his place with his mum. She was making cookies right now as I sat in the living room waiting for the boys to come on. It kind of reminded me of the first interview I watched after we started texting, - the one where he proved to me that it was actually him.

Harry: You watching? .x

Preston: sure am, why didn't you inform me that ur mom was so good at baking? jesus christ the cookies this lady can make are fab

Harry: Save me some, babe. I'll be on in about 10 minutes.

Preston: u should flash everyone so they have something new to talk about other than my Tumblr account

Harry: I'll get right on that.

I smiled and looked back at the TV right when Anne came in with her second fresh batch of cookies. If my face was an emoji it would be the heart eyes. Even though I already ate a whole plate I was definitely up for some more.

"Has he come on yet?" She asked with a smile.

I shook my head and took a cookie from the plate, "Nope, he just texted me though and said he would be in 10 minutes."

She nodded slightly and took a cookie for herself, before looking at the TV. There was complete silence for about 5 minutes before she spoke.

"Harry told me, just because he didn't want me to find out from seeing it on Twitter or some TV show."

I parted my lips in surprise and looked at her, this was so embarrassing I'm pretty sure my cheeks were full on tomato. "Oh."

"Yeah, and I'm fine with it if he is. He didn't really get into detail about what you wrote but I know the basics and you shouldn't be embarrassed. You were a huge fan before you met him and that's fine, a lot of his fans do it."

A huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I gave her a small smile, "Thanks, I really needed to hear that." I chuckled. "I was most worried about what you would think."

"Well, you're still great in my eyes!" She laughed. "Nothing to worry about!"

I actually loved this woman.

Just then I heard the guy on the TV announce the boys coming on. I looked and smiled as first, Louis, and then the rest of them walked from backstage and all took their seats.

For a few minutes they talked about the album and the new tour and then exactly what I knew would come up, was mentioned.

"And, Harry! Just yesterday there was a Tumblr page found, that your friend Preston used to own? Care to explain?" The interviewer said.

Anne passed me another cookie and I smiled at her before my attention went back to the TV.

"She's actually my girlfriend." He smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Right, your girlfriend."

"Yeah," Harry chuckled. "And there's really not much to explain. I knew she had it the whole time we've been seeing each other, and I'm completely fine with it."

"Oh you did?" The guy looked surprised as he asked that. He looked down at his cards and then laughed awkwardly. "Well it also says here that you posted something on it before it was deleted?"

Damn, nosey.

"Yeah actually, I just didn't like that she had to delete something that she put so much of herself into. Uh, it just wasn't fair you know?" He shrugged and then Louis chimed in.

"Have you read anything she's posted Tom?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled at the sassy attitude he had as he spoke.

"No, no I haven't."

Louis nodded, "Hm. Well you should, I've heard she's a fantastic writer."

Harry smiled and then the interview went in another direction, starting to talk about Zayn and Perrie.

"Well then!" Anne touched my knee, "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

I smiled and took another cookie, "No! It was actually nice."

Anne smiled before getting up to go to the kitchen again. My phone vibrated and I looked down at the screen.

Logan: fuck eh

Logan: i think larry's a thing did u see how Louis stood up for him I ship it

Preston: lmao ur an asshole but I ship it too if I'm being completely honest

Logan: threesome?

Preston: pls???!?!!!