Unknown number.

holy mother of god harry's chest is going to put me into cardiac arrest and I'm not even joking like the new pictures of him aren't even safe for me to look at. you think I'm joking but I'm not like I'm literally losing brain cells idek he's just way too attractive and I'm literally 100% done

I was sitting in the same room as my mom when I noticed they were posted and I actually fell off the chair and my mom looked at me like I was the f.ucking weirdest person she's ever laid eyes on which I'm pretty sure that's what I looked like bc harry knocked me onto my f.ucking ass.

DO YOU FEEL ME

DO YOU

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT

okay I'm done guys, I need a shower bc harry's making me sweat bye

~preston

I clicked the post button and refreshed the page after a minute to see 576 reblogs and likes already. It makes me smile before I click the messages. I have way too many to reply to them all but one catches my eye.

harryscurls

your posts make my day hahah btw the pictures of harry that you reblogged are cropping out the girl that he was with have you seen those yet?

I replied.

omfg ily but nO I HAVEN'T SEEN THOSE YET IM SWEATING

A weird jealous feeling entered the pit of my stomach as I read that and I got mad at myself for it. Literally I don't even know him and I got jealous of him hanging out with a girl, plus I hadn't even seen the pictures yet. I took in a deep breath and then slowly let it out before scrolling through the dash to look for them. After about 20 seconds of looking I found one of him looking over at a blond girl with a smile on his face. She was really freaking beautiful and her body was perfect. I hate her.

I opened up another new post and started typing.

WHY DOES HARRY HAVE TO HANG OUT WITH MODELS IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THE UGLIEST PERSON ALIVE TBH BUT I HATE EVEN ADMITTING THAT BC IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD. The f.ucking struggle of being a harry girl I sWEAR.

~preston

I clicked post again and got up from my chair letting myself fall onto the heavenly surface that I call a bed. I sometimes wonder why I even have so many followers. the only thing I ever do is complain and write smut.

My phone started vibrating so I lazily reached across my bed groaning in the process before finally picking it up and bringing it above my face.

Text Message: Unknown number

Hi, love the blog .xx

I raised an eyebrow before replying.

Text Message: Preston Richards

thanks.... who is this and how did you get my number?

Text Message: Unknown number

It's Harry. Don't worry about it .xx

Text Message: Preston Richards

o h ur hilarious lol f.uck off

Text Message: Unknown number

You don't believe me?

Text Message: Preston Richards

uh no why would I believe u

Incoming Picture Message: Unknown number

I didn't open it because I really wasn't in the mood to see nudes. I threw the phone down onto my bed and lay my head down again with a big sigh as I studied my finger nails absentmindedly. I gave up after 5 minutes and grabbed mg phone again. When I opened it I saw Harry's smiling face and behind him, a laptop with my blog opened. Holy S.hit.

******

There will be a lot of swearing and sexual content in this. So if you're not comfortable with that, don't read please. Other than that, thanks for taking an interest in Tumblr and I hope you like it! :)

The chapters are gonna be short so I can upload more often.

vote, comment & follow pls <33