Hot wedding date.

6 hours later

Mom: Where the hell are you guys? The wedding's in an hour!

Preston: we're like 30 mins away mom I had to pick up my date

Mom: It took you all night and all day to pick up your date

Mom: Does he live in China

Preston: shut up I'll see you soon

I looked to my side and smiled, Harry was sleeping and he had his lips parted and it was sorta the cutest thing I've ever seen. The music was playing quietly and Logan was humming in the front seat. "We are almost there right?"

"Yeah, we'll be off the highway in like 20 minutes don't worry."

I nodded and leaned my head back to close my eyes. When I opened them back up Logan was staring at us with a smirk on his face. "How cute honestly, if I only had a camera- Oh wait. I do, and I've already taken 23 pictures. Oops."

I gave him a dirty look and turned to Harry to shake him awake. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled as he saw me. "Hey, babe."

"We're here."

He raised his head to look around and we all got out of the car. We grabbed our stuff out of the trunk before going into my house to get ready. "Mom, we're back!"

"Finally, your date better be hot because you caused me a lot of stre-" She stopped in her tracks. "Oh fuck."

"Mom, Language. Jeez." I joked.

She walked up to us and smiled at Harry before pulling him in for a hug that lasted way to long. "It's really nice to meet you." She said into his neck.

He chuckled and gave me a weird look. "It's nice to meet you too."

She pulled away finally and touched my shoulder. "I told you he would come for me one day. I bet he's going to object and we'll run away together into the sunset."

"Your wedding's in the middle of the day mom there's not gonna be any sunsets."

"Still, though." She said seriously. "But you guys should get ready because we have to leave in 10 minutes."

I nodded and grabbed Logan and Harry's arms before dragging them to my bedroom. Never thought I'd have Harry Styles in my room to be honest. When we got there I let them go and went to my closet to grab out the dress for the wedding. I laid it on the bed and started taking my clothes off. "What are you guys wearing?" I asked as I looked over at them. I noticed both of them were getting changed too. Harry had black skinny jeans on already and he was tucking in a white fancy shirt that showed off his chest. Mmm. I went over to my drawers and picked out a white pair of underwear so they wouldn't be visible and changed into everything as quickly as I could. "Harry? Can you zip me up?" I walked over to him and turned around and I could feel his warm fingers stroke my back a few times before he grabbed the zipper and slowly closed the dress. "Thanks."

"Anytime." He smiled. "You look beautiful."

I blushed slightly before turning around and sitting at my makeup table. I grabbed my curling iron and plugged it in. After it was finished heating up I put a few random curls through my straight hair and then applied some appropriate makeup for a wedding.