Do you believe me now?

"Hey sorry I can't talk long because Zayn wants to go out but do you believe me now?" I heard a british accent through the phone. My lips parted and I looked over at Logan with wide eyes. I literally couldn't even breathe, never mind reply to him. "Hello? Preston?"

I cleared my throat, "Uhh, hi."

"Do you believe me?" He asked again.

"I think so."

"You think so?" He chuckled and I suddenly had no doubt that it was him. I was talking to f.ucking Harry Styles and I literally told him I was gonna rip his dick off. Good going, Preston wow I'm so stupid.

"Yeah I guess your dick is safe." I said before realizing what I was saying. I face palmed and I could tell Logan was about to combust.

"Thank god, I'm gonna need that." He joked.

"What."

"I'm gonna need it."

"Wow yeah, I heard you." I said to him with sass. Honestly I hated myself sometimes why does my sass come out at the worst times aka all the time.

"You're feisty." He said in a voice that sounded deeper than normal and I literally almost melted right there on Logan's floor.

"Do you actually look through my tumblr?" I brought up randomly.

He laughed, "Yeah, I've seen it all."

"All of it? Like actually?"

"Yep- HARRY WE HAVE TO GO GET YOUR SKINNY ASS OUT HERE." I heard someone yell in the background, it sounded like Louis. "Sorry I have to go, love." He whispered before the line went dead.

I slowly brought the phone from my ear and looked back over at Logan who was staring at me like I had 4 eyes. "So?"

"It was him, like at first I thought maybe someone could fake his voice but then he laughed and I knew for sure. Plus I heard Louis in the background."

"Well f.uck, Pres. I'm so jealous right now why didn't he text me like for real I'm a hot piece of ass." He stated with a hand on his hip.

"More like just an ass." I said.

My phone vibrated again and when I looked down it was Harry.

Text Message: harry styles lol

Glad you believe me now. Sorry I couldn't talk longer, Lou was about to beat me if I took any longer.

Text Message: Preston Richards

its okay I heard him yelling lol

Text Message: harry f.ucking styles

They're bitching at me about being on my phone, I'll text you when I get back to the hotel if it's not too late .xx