15 days.

I laid down in my bed the next night as Logan did my eyebrows. He was enjoying it way to much, and I knew because of the smirk that showed up on his face every time he pulled off the wax strips. "You jack ass, you love hurting me don't you?"

"Yeah it's actually really fun." He smiled up at me and I rolled my eyes.

I picked up my phone and held it to the side, deciding to look through mine and Harry's text messages. I looked through a lot and then came to the ones from the other night. "Oh Jesus Christ, remind me to never text him again when I'm drunk."

"You drunk texted him? You fool." He laughed. "What did you say?"

"I literally mentioned something about writing a fanfic about him masturbating."

"Sounds like something you would say sober."

"But still, it could of been worse." I told him just as he pulled off another wax strip and I winced. He literally giggled at my reaction.

My phone started ringing and Logan grabbed it and answered before putting it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked, not knowing who it was.

"Hey, love. I figured I'd call you since I still had some time left after calling my mom and sister."

I smiled, "You're on speaker, sorry. Logan's doing my eyebrows and he won't give me my phone back."

"Hey, Logan." Harry said, sounding amused.

Logan looked at me with red cheeks and an excited gleam in his eye. "Hi Harry." He said before bending down to whisper in my ear. "Oh my god hearing his voice feels better than sex."

"Wow he can probably hear you shut up."

I heard Harry chuckling over the phone and I rolled my eyes at Logan. "So how was the concert tonight?"

"It was incredible, I still can't get over how many people show up every night. It's mind blowing."

"I know, I can't wait until I can just turn around and see everyone from the front row." I told him, smiling. "By the way, I'm bringing Logan with me so I'm just apologizing in advance because he'll probably do something stupid like hump your leg."

"It's alright, I can't wait to meet him." He joked. "Only 15 more days."

"You've been counting?" I asked with a smirk.

"Maybe? I'm excited to finally meet you."

I looked over at Logan and he was making kissy faces at me before he spoke up again. "She'll probably drop to her knees the second she see's you."

"Oh shut up."

Harry laughed again, "I promised Niall I would watch some new movie with him tonight so I'll text you."

"Okay have fun."

"Bye, guys." He said before hanging up.

I smiled really big but it disappeared when Logan pulled off a wax strip again, "Ouch! Piss off Logan."

"You're the one who wanted me to do it." He laughed and I rolled my eyes again.

Just then the thought of it being Monday tomorrow came to my head and I groaned. "Ew, school's tomorrow."

"I know I'm so excited."

"Since when are you happy about school?"

"Since I'm gonna make out with Cameron in the janitors closet." He smiled really big, showing teeth. "It's exciting to think about."