I know what you mean.

Previously

He put his hand on the back of my head and crashed our lips together in a heated kiss. It lasted a few minutes before he pulled away and put his forehead on mine. "F.uck I need to be inside of you now."

*****

His words entered my brain and I bit my lip. I was dripping he turned me on so damn much. He lowered his hands down the back of my thighs and slowly slipped my underwear down them. I helped a bit so he could get them fully off before slipping his boxers off as well. His hard c.ock stood tall and it took everything in me not to just put it inside of me right then. "Did you bring a condom?"

He grabbed my hips and sat me on his d.ick, teasing my clit as he rocked me back and forth. I just needed him inside already. "Harry, focus. Did you bring a condom?"

"S.hit, no."

"Damn." I frowned. I'm pretty sure my mom had some, and even though it would be really awkward to steal it, I didn't even care at this point. I got off of his lap and stuck up my pointer finger, "One second."

I tip toed out of my room, completely naked. Even though nobody was there I still felt like I had to be quiet. When I got into my moms room I looked through the drawers and after about a minute I found a box, "F.uck yes." I whispered as I took one out and ran back to my room. If this was any other situation I would of been hella shy about walking around naked but I was just too horny to even think about it.

I handed him the condom and he ripped it open quickly before slipping it onto his c.ock. I climbed onto the bed again and straddled him. He lined himself up to my entrance and I slowly started lowering myself onto his thick member. He bit his lip and looked down as it disappeared into my heat, it was honestly so hot. The faces he made were driving me absolutely crazy.

After pushing all the way in I sat for a second to get used to his size before moving slowly up and down. The pleasure started coming quickly and soon enough moans were escaping my lips and mixing in with his own deep throaty ones.

I needed more. I started bouncing on his lap and my nipples rubbed up against his chest as he brought his hands to my waist again and helped me move. Sweat was forming on his forehead and I moved my hands up to push his hair out of his face. "S-Slow down, love. I won't last."

I bit my lip and slowed down my movements, putting my hands onto his shoulders to hold myself up. I was getting tired and I think he could tell because suddenly he picked me off of his lap, pulling out of me. I felt empty as he laid me down on the bed and got into a new position, hovering over me. He held himself in his hand and lined himself up again before slowly rocking in and out of me. His biceps looked huge as he brought his lips down to my lips and passionately kissed them. I felt so close to him, closer than I'd ever felt with anyone and a sudden feeling of love filled my chest, making me gasp against his lips.

He kept th.rusting in different ways until finally he hit my special place and I breathed out a moan. "S.hit, Harry. A-Again."

"There it is." He smirked and brought his lips down to mine again, his c.ock hitting me in exactly the right place over and over again. I could feel that I was getting really close and the way his thrusts got sloppy I could tell he was too.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth and brought his hand down to my heat, rubbing circles into my c.lit as he slowly continued rocking into me. Everything was happening and it was so overwhelming. He pulled away and put his lips onto my ear. "C.um for me, love."

That put me over the edge. All of a sudden I saw white and I was arching my back, the most amazing pleasure shooting through my body from head to toe. He followed right after me, letting out a deep moan as he rode out our or.gasms. The whole room went silent as he fell on top of me, still holding his own body weight but letting our sweaty bodies touch everywhere. "Damn, I love you." I said without thinking.

What. F.uck.

"I mean-"

"It's okay." He chuckled and pulled out of me before letting himself fall on the bed. He pulled me into his arms and put the blankets over top of us. "I know what you mean."

"You do?" I asked.

He simply nodded and closed his eyes, holding my body as close to his as humanly possible. Did he know what I meant? Honestly I didn't even know, so how could he? Jesus Christ, whatever. I really shouldn't be stressing over anything after that. F.uck, it was incredible. I didn't want him to have to leave again tomorrow.

*****

FINALLY???? dude I kind of suck at writing it though wow. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter and stuff :) I listened to FallingForYou by The 1975 when I wrote it idkhdhdhdhhdbd

Chapter dedicated to @mxnikas because FRICKLE FRACKLE. Are you happy or nah??

Credit to @polisson for the new cover that I'm trying out :)) Give her a follow bc she's awesome and you'll love her.

Vote, Comment & Follow pls <333