Surprise road trip.

"Have you talked to Harry lately?" Logan asked as he did my eyebrows for the wedding tomorrow. 

"Uh nope." 

"Uh, why are you lying."

"What?"

"I talked to him this morning and he said you guys had a really nice conversation the other night."

"Why the hell would you ask me if you already knew we've talked?" I asked before he ripped another piece of wax off.

He shrugged. "Just wanted to see if you would lie. And you did."

"I've had enough of your shit, Logan." I said before sighing. "I have a problem."

"What's that?"

"I think I'm really falling for Harry, I like him a lot."

"Why's that a problem?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know if he feels the same."

"Bitch, for real? The boy adores you." He rolled his eyes. "Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he was in love already."

"Shut up." Obviously he wasn't in love with me, we've only hung out for a total of two days and the rest of our relationship was texts and phone calls. Sure we were really close, but I don't know. Maybe I just didn't feel good enough for him, honestly he's flawless. "Anyways, did you and Cam talk?"

"Yeahhh. He said that he forgives me but he wants a little break before we try again." He shrugged. "I don't really know if I like him like that anymore, honestly."

"Why not?"

"The feelings just left, I don't know. Also can you remind me to never kiss a straight guy ever again?" He said.

I laughed a bit, "Is that why? Do you have feelings for Niall?"

"Possibly."

Yep. I saw this coming.

All of a sudden the doorbell rang and I raised an eyebrow. Nobody was supposed to come over today? I got up from the bed and walked to the front door. I didn't even bother checking before opening it up.

My heart beat faster, but in a bad way, as I saw my dad standing there. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not allowed to come see my little girl anymore?"

"Um, no. Not since you left us two years ago. You have no right." I could feel Logan come up behind me and my dad looked up at him. Logan might be the type of guy who didn't like to get dirt under his fingernails but he was intimidating when he was standing up for people he cared about.

"I just heard about your mom-"

"That's none of your business. You can go now." I closed the door in his face and Logan gave me a sad smile.

"You okay?"

I turned around to hug him, "Yeah. Just a bit pissed off."

"Do we need to go around town and beat some asses to get your anger out because I'm totally down for that." He smiled. "Or we could get in the car and drive 6 hours to see Harry."

"What?"

"He's like six hours away right? I searched it up on google maps earlier but I figured if I told you you'd make me drive you and that's a hella long time to be driving."

"Would we even get there in time?" I asked, getting a bit excited. "And would we get back in time for the wedding tomorrow?"

"I already did all the math, and yeah. If we started driving at like 7 tomorrow we would be back in time."