Wet Dream.

I barely even got to my bed before I fell down and crashed out. It had been a really long week, with dress fittings and picking everything for the wedding like, cakes and decorations.

I was literally never going to eat cake again in my life because of how much I had to try, and that was saying a lot considering I really liked to eat.

I didn't get to talk to Harry much because of everything I had to do, on top of everything he had to do and I quickly realized that it was good that I usually didn't have a life or me and Harry wouldn't have any time to talk. I was actually really happy that the wedding was just in a few days now because then I could go back to skipping classes and staying up late to talk to him.

When I woke up from my nap I realized that it was already night time. Just great, I slept the whole day away and I had to get up early tomorrow. I grabbed my controller off of the side table and clicked on the TV. I was in the middle of watching an old episode of The Walking Dead when my phone went off. It was 2am who the hell was calling me?

I picked it up and answered without looking. "Hello?" I said quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

"Preston?"

"Harry? What the hell are you doing up?"

I heard a moan on the other end and my eyebrows shot up.

Oh.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"I had um, a dream. And then when I woke up, I couldn't sleep." He said before I heard noises in the background.

"What happened in your dream?"

"Are you really going to make me say it?"

"Definitely." I smirked.

"Okay, um." He moaned and I was about to ask him if he was wanking but he continued. The thought still lingered in my mind though, making my panties wet. "I randomly took a plane to come see you because I couldn't wait any longer, and then when I actually got to your place we had a little... fun."

"What kind of fun?" I teased.

"Like all types of fun." He breathed. I waited for him to continue and eventually he let out a deep sigh and spoke up, "We had sex Preston."

"Anything else?"

"You um. Gave me a blow job." He said a bit quieter and I could feel myself getting more and more wet by the second. My belly was full of butterflies and I was really angry at the moment that he couldn't actually be here with me.

"Too bad it wasn't real."

"Yeah." He sighed. "Preston?"

"Mhm?"

"I really need to ask you something, but it has to wait until we're together. Like in person."

"You probably should of waited to say that until you were in front of me then, because I really suck at waiting and now I'm really curious." I frowned.

"Soon." He said before moaning again.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Would it be weird if I said yes?" He said. "Sorry, I just really wanted to hear your voice and-"

"It's not weird. Jesus. It's actually really hot."

"For real?"

"Yeah for real." I said. "Would you mind if I did it to?" I asked nervously. I've never done this sort of thing before but honestly his voice, and the fact that he had his hand wrapped around his cock. It was just too much.

"Would I mind? Of course not." He said, his voice getting deeper.

I slipped my hand into my underwear and moved my finger over my clit in circles. A soft moan escaped my lips at the contact.

"Shit."

"I'm really wishing I would of let you buy me a plane ticket right about now."

"Preston, I'm close." He moaned out. The thought of him cumming because of me. I didn't even know what to think. It was overwhelming. I continued to rub my clit and suddenly I heard him moaning my name over the phone. I bit my lip so hard that I could taste blood and now all I could hear was his heavy breathing.

I removed my hand from my panties and pushed my hair out of my face that was starting to get sweaty. "Harry?"

"Yeah, still here." He said, out of breath.

"That was really hot."

"Yeah, I know."

"Hey, Harry?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You know how you said you have nudes in your phone? When we just started talking?"

He made a humming sound in the back of his throat to say 'yes'.

"Maybe you could send me one?"

There was silence for a second before my phone vibrated on my ear. I brought it in front of my face and opened up the text from Harry. It was a picture message. Dear Lord.

When the picture loaded I nearly fainted. He was standing in front of a mirror and his face wasn't in it for obvious reasons but all of his tattoos were showing and his cock was hard, and huge. I took in a deep breath and brought the phone to my ear again. "You still there?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know what to say."

I heard him chuckle, "It's okay babe. You don't have to say anything."

"I've never done this before."

"Me either." He admitted. I heard him yawn and I smirked.

"Someone tired?"

"Yeah, actually. I'm about to pass out."

I got a bit more comfortable on my pillow and smiled, "Go to bed then. We can talk in the morning."

I heard him groan like he was stretching, "Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The phone went dead and I smiled before opening up his text again. Honestly this would be my favorite picture for the rest of my life, oops.

*****

This is really short but I really wanted to get something out for you guys tonight because people have been making me really awesome covers and it makes me happy. In the next few chapters I'll be putting them in the side bars and dedicating the chapter to the people who make them :)

Also all of the views that I've been getting. Like honestly all of you are so awesome wow.

@raxpberryharry made the cover on the side bar and I absolutely love it, wow. Ya'll should give her a follow and all that <333