Fireproof.

think I'm gonna lose my mind,

Something  deep inside me can't give up.

think I'm gonna lose my mind

roll and roll 'till I'm out of luck.

Yeah roll and roll 'till I'm out of luck.

I woke up to the sound of a strumming guitar and a voice nearby. I couldn't tell if it was a radio or what, it was probably Logan trying to mess with me, damn.

I laid there for a few more seconds thinking about last night, the concert, going back stage, the club. Holyshit, the club! I never went home, so where the hell was I?

I opened my eyes slowly and realized there wasn't any sun in the room, the thick white curtains were closed, shielding it from my eyes.

I studied the room some more when my eyes landed on a Harry sitting at the edge of the bed with his back to me, holding a guitar. It was him that was singing before. I brought my hands up to my eyes and rubbed them, makeup coming off on my fists, well that's just grand. I must look like a mess right now and Harry's right there, damn. I pulled the covers over my face and stretched a bit.

"You awake?" Harry asked. His voice sounded raspier than usual, maybe he just woke up too. "If you are, there's pills and water on the table for your head."

I hesitated, but eventually I pulled the blankets over my throbbing head and leaned on my elbows to take the pills. Harry was staring right at me and I groaned. "This is not how I pictured today starting out."

"I like how today is starting out."

"Why?"

"Look down."

I raised an eyebrow and took the pills before looking down, sure enough my boobs were practically hanging out of my dress. I pulled it up with a blush on my face. "Wow, Harry."

He laughed and stood up. I noticed he was wearing a v-neck t-shirt and basketball shorts. His hair was every where and damn he looked pretty attractive in the morning. "What were you singing earlier?" I asked him before looking around the room. Everything was white.

"Did I wake you up with it?"

"Yeah but it's fine."

He came over to the other side of the bed and sat beside me, putting his feet up and leaning on the bed frame. He looked down at me before talking. "It was a new song from the album."

"No way." I smiled. "Sing some more."

He smirked, "You're not supposed to hear it yet."

"I won't tell anyone."

He stared for a second before grabbing his guitar from the end of the bed again, "Fine."

He started strumming and then his voice came out, quietly at first but then louder.

"I'm feeling something deep inside.

Hotter than jet stream burning up.

I'm feeling something deep inside,

It'taking it's taking, all got.

Yeah it's taking, it's taking all got."

He took in a deep breath and looked at me before continuing.

"'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way do.

And nobody loves you, baby, the way do.

It's been so long, it's been so long,

Maybe we're fireproof.

'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do."

He stopped strumming and I smiled, "Jesus, that was amazing."

A/N: IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I MADE THIS CHAPTER SUPER LONG AND THEN WATTPAD DELETED EVERYTHING AFTER THAT SENTENCEHDHDHDHDH

I'll rewrite it right now guys, like seriously wow.