The bar date

Levy's POV

"Gajeel! I am trying to drive, stop trying to finger me!" I yell. Gajeel currently had his hand down my pants and was rubbing my 'opening' threw my panties. Any other time I would gladly spread my legs out more but I was driving and I didn't feel like crashing into something because I am distracted by my boyfriend's oh so magic fingers.

We were on our way to my brother's bar to meet Juvia, Lyon, and Gray to have a few drinks. Lyon and Gray, the last time they were in the same place together they ended up throwing vases and doing penis measurments (and no this is not a metaphor, they got drunk and measured their penises and compared). Now since they are going to be drunk, I can only imagine what they are going to do. I shake my head. Forget about Lyon and Gray, what is JUVIA going to do. No matter what she says about being over Gray it's still a lie. Yet I do believe she has feelings for Lyon. Threesome maybe? No Lyon and Gray would end up ripping each other's dicks off.

"You know we are having drunk sex tonight right?" Gajeel commented. I glanced at him and smirk. Some times I swear he is reading my mind.

"Yes, A LOT of drunk sex you hormonal bastard." I say teasingly.

"I'm sorry 'friends with benefits' how am I the hormonal one?" I stuck out my hand and flipped him off.

"Shut up." He laughs and starts to look out the window. I shift in my seat and I start to rebutton my pants. But after about five minutes of trying to do so I mentally threw my hands in the air. Oh fuck it.

I turned the car into a closed Denny's parking lot and parked the car.

"Shrimp, what are you-" I cut Gajeel off by kissing him. I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car. I open the back doors and climb back in.

"Get your ass back here, my vagina isn't going to get please by itself!"

Juvia's POV

Juvia checks herself in the mirror one last time before heading to the door. Juvia is very nervous. The kiss with Lyon was so, so, amazing. He made Juvia feel so safe and comfortable. So tonight Juvia is determined to look her best for Lyon. Juvia normally doesn't do this, well unless it was for Gray. Juvia always dressed up for Gray. But it didn't matter, he would never care. Juvia stops herself. Juvia you are with Lyon, stop thinking about Gray.

Juvia waves good bye to Kista and start heading for the door. Then Juvia's phone starts to vibrate. Lyon's caller ID pops up and Juvia anwsers it, probably a little to fast.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, so I have some bad news, I'm sick. I felt like I was getting sick yesterday but when I woke up this morning I had a high fever and no energy. I thought I might feel better tonight but I guess not." He explains.

"Aww, Lyon. Why didn't you tell Juvia you were sick? She would have dropped off some soup. Well go get some rest, and drink some water to flush out the virus!" Juvia says. She hears Lyon laugh on the other end.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry again for ditching. I'll call you tomarrow to make sure you got home safe O.K.?"

"O.K. bye!"

"Bye." Juvia hangs up the phone and slides in her car. Poor Lyon, all sick in bed. Juvia starts up her car and begins to drive.

~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE IM A LAZY ASS FUCKER~~~

"Levy get the dick out of your eyes and tell Juvia where the fuck you are!" Juvia yells. She has been driving around in circles for the past five minutes looking for the bar. Levy is aparently a TERRIBLE discriber because she doesn't know shit from shit.