The Carnival (prolouge-ish)

THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE UPDATES MUCH. THERE IS A RISK THIS MIGHT GET DELETED FOR PURE REASON OF LACK OF SUPPORT, AND IDEAS. BUT PLEASE GO ON IF YOU WANT TO, I KNOW I ENJOY THIS STORY AND I REALLY DO HOPE YOU DO TOO.

Hello! I just want to introduce myself and say thanks, there are a lot of Gruvia stories but you chose mine to read and for that I want to show my thanks. Anywho I am Crazygirl7777 but call me Crazy (no pun intended...ok little pun intended) I am a sophomore in high school and I love to write. This is also a branch off story of my other book 'friends with benefits' a GaLe/Gajevy fanfic. Alright that's enough talking so onward to the story. Comment, vote, follow, and ill see you (hopefully) in the next chapter my lovelies.

TaTa!
( this takes place where they left off in 'friends with benefits' where Levy convinced Juvia to go talk with Gray at a carnival. They are now eating together)

Juvia POV
Juvia couldn't believe it. It has been a full fifteen minutes and Gray still hasn't asked her to let go of his arm. FIFTEEN MINUTES!!! Juvia was trying so hard not to be clingy and then Gray says its ok to cling in to him. SAYS GRAY!

We were both eating hotdogs and talking about which ride to go on next.

"The spinning Witch looks fun." Gray says pointing to the ride. Usually Juvia would agree with her Gray but the last time Juvia rode the spinning Witch she ended up throwing up her dinner. And since the spinnig Witch, well spins the throw-up just went spaying out and then more people started to throw-up, it was not a fun day.
I smile politely and say.

"Juvia really doesn't like that ride, how about the Superman?" Juvia says pointing. The Superman was a half carnival half roller coaster ride that shoots you up one way then you fall backwards and the force leads you up the opposite side and you go back and forth for a while. If you still don't get what I'm saying, its like a skate board ramp but its bigger and a ride. Its sounds boring but it is actually a lot of fun and it was one of Juvia's favorites.

"Ok sure, but why don't you like the spinning Witch?" Gray questioned. Juvia sweat drops.

"Bad times Gray-sama. Very very bad times." Gray rose an eyebrow but shrugged it off.

We rush into the line and began waiting our turn.

"So Lyon hasn't showed up at your door yet?" Gray asked. Lyon came in town recently, he was also the reason Gray was even at the carnival, they don't have a good past so he was trying to get away from him.

"Nope, Juvia haven't seen him since your Christmas Party where he tried to trick Juvia to get under the mistletoe." Juvia said annoyingly. Gray chuckled.

"Hey you tried the same thing with me you know."

"Yeah but Gray wasn't seeking out another person. Juvia has tried to make it clear that she isn't going to be with Lyon, many times. In sometimes violent ways." Juvia reasoned. Gray nodded and we then moved up the next spot.

"Good thing this ride takes a lot of passengers or else this would take forever!" Juvia commented.

"Yeah seriously, oh hey I forgot to ask and I don't mean to sound like an ass hole but what were you doing here before we ran into each other?" Gray asked. Juvia's heart stopped and she went into panic mode. Oh no, Juvia can't tell Gray that she was stalking him, he won't want to be with Juvia anymore and Juvia is doing so well! Think Juvia think!

"Juvia was-"

"You were stalking me weren't you?" Juvia bowed her head nodded. Well damn it. Gray sighed.

"I shouldn't have asked."

~~~~~Juvia's random imagination~~~
"What I should be asking is if you still love me since I knew you were there watching me." Gray said getting very close.