School time is not fun time part 3

LEMON, YES YES MY READERS THERE IS A LEMON. But it wont be until a little further down, don't worry ill put up a warning when it begins for you clean minded people, oh how cute you are!

Juvia held her hand in pain. She hates hurting people like that but when Gray grab her something snapped. Yes, the kiss was hypnotizing, but the anger that bubble up inside her couldn't have been contained. No matter how much she wanted the kiss to continue she couldn't let herself make the same mistake she did before. But then again, was it really a mistake? Was it meant to be for something like this to happen? Is there a big guy in the sky messing with them making them think what they were doing was wrong but in reality it was right? No, no that was too deep, that was a discussion for another time. Right now is not the time to think about God, this is deciding to whether accept the connection between Juvia and Gray or continue fighting, hiding, and fearing it. Yes, Juvia was hypnotized by Gray, even in love with him. What was that worth the pain? Juvia thought that she already made the decision, it wasn't. But was being with Lyon really worth it? Yes, Juvia liked Lyon, but did her feelings match up with the feelings she felt with Gray? Maybe, maybe in the near future yes, but right now no. Right now she was considering turning around going back to Gray and kissing him again. Maybe Gray realized his feelings, maybe he really was in love with her.

Haha, wouldn't that be a twist. The man who constantly rejected her, and told her he does not love her more times than she can count could actually be in love with her. Yet the last time Juvia had these thoughts she had her heart broken and her soul nearly destroyed. Did she want to feel that pain again? Was the chance worth the potential pain? Juvia didn't know the answers to these questions, but she did know her hand stung and she was walking around the school like an idiot. The last bell will ring in about an hour, and no matter how much sucking up Juvia has done, the teachers would never let her leave early. So she was stuck at this hellish school that contained the man who caused her emotional and physical pain. She could call Lyon and convince him to pick her up. But then again, she doesn't know if she'll be able to look him in the eye.

" Juvia, Juvia!" Lucy cried from a distance. "look, look! I got an A on my math test! I don't know how, or why since I usually fail these. But - what's wrong? you look sad, what happened?"

"N-nothing, congratulations on the A. Juvia will see you around she has to do something right now." Lucy looked confused but she shrugged and let Juvia go. But not before glancing back at Juvia to see her rubbing the palm of her hand.

Juvia realized that it has been her who is been confused and heartbroken, she has asked too many questions and received no answers. So, why not ask the root of the problem? Forget monologuing all this crap, Juvia will just go ask Gray herself. She took a deep breath and started searching for him. Eventually she found him leaning against a wall near the janitor's closet. He didn't look too surprised to see Juvia, which made her anger flourish.

"Gray has confused Juvia for the last time, do you or do you not have feelings for Juvia. She cannot take any more mixed signals. So just tell her straight forward." Juvia held her breath waiting for Gray's response. But Gray said nothing and didn't move a muscle.

"Just say something already!" But he continued to say nothing. Finally after what felt like a lifetime Juvia swallowed her pride and grabbed Gray by the shirt and doing what she knew he wanted her to do, she kissed him. Juvia felt Gray's arm snake around her waist and pull her closer. He kissed back with enthusiasm then lead her into the janitor's closet.

Lemon!!
He pushed Juvia against the shelves. Kissing her harder he started to run his hand up her leg. He kicked the door closed and proceded to take off his shirt. Juvia's mind screamed no but her body screamed yes. Her hands touched Gray's torso and lightly out lined his abs. Gray squeezed Juvia's butt which caused her to yulp. Juvia felt Gray smirk as he slide his hands under her panties. A quick flick of the wrists caused them to make a tearing sound and Juvia's folds to be exposed.

"G-Gray! You j-jerk you ripped them!" Juvia said as he wrapped her legs around his head.

"Don't worry, I'll get you a new pair as long as you model them for me." He said smuggly. Juvia was about to counter untill she felt his slick tongue enter her opening. Gray expertly played with her clitoris then slowly drew his tongue down.

"You're such an ass, I willing kiss you and now you're eating me out like a virgin? Dick." He repeated this untill he thrusted a finger into her. Juvia bit her cheek in effort to not give Gray the full satisfaction he craved. Juvia felt his hand smake her ass.

"Dont go all quite on me now Juvia. I want to hear you." He said with a ruff voice. Juvia felt her under part quiver just from that.

"Fuck you Gray, god that feels so damn good, fuck you." Gray continued his work making Juvia a wild flopping rag doll. He was now lightly scraping her folds with his teeth then switched to sucking her clitoris. Juvia's hands grabed a hand full of Grays hair as she started to moan. Getting closer and closer to her orgasim Juvia's threats became more and more incoherent. 7

"Fub to, i fubbing ha-te y-ou" she said trying to curse him.

After what felt like a life time she felt herself explode. She let out a loud and satisfied moan. Releasing not only her pressure but fulfilling the needs of Gray as well. Gray let her slide down the wall until she was on the floor. Gray then proceeds to unbuckle his pants and pull them down along with his underwear. Gray bent down to pick Juvia up but she stopped him, she grabbed his face and used her hand to motion him up so he was standing. Juvia sat up on her knees. With shaky hands she grabbed his length.

"Juvia isn't the only one who screamed names." she said angrily. She then proceeded to gulp the entire length in her mouth and used her tongue to lightly message it. Gray gasped and grabbed on to shelves to keep standing. She let the organ out of her mouth and he began to lick it's base. Her tongue traveled along a vein up to the head where she played with the head circling it with her tongue and lighting sucking on it. She then put it back in her mouth and started to violently suck.

"Oh-oh god, J-Juvia! H-how the hell are you so g-good at this! Fuck!" He grabbed a hand full of hair and bit his tongue so he wouldn't make a noise. Juvia saw this as a challenge. She started making noises in the back of her throat making him vibrate.

"J-Juvia! If you keep doing that, i wont last much longer!" he said in a sexy gruff voice. Good, Juvia wanted to ruin his oh-so manly self image. She bobbed and sucked harder with making more noise. When Gray said he wouldn't be able to last he meant it, not thirty seconds later he exploded into Juvia's mouth. Gray yelled Juvia's name over an over until he came off his high. Juvia let him go with a 'pop' sound.

"Y-you're a bitch. You know that?" Gray said pulling Juvia up but this time more forcibly.

"Yeah, but you're a dick." She countered. "Now fuck me asshole." Gray was frozen for a moment with her first person speech, but he didn't stay like that for too long. He pushed her up the wall and wrapped her legs around his waist. He waisted no time to insert his length. Juvia squeeked with the familiar feeling rushing though her. He thursted into her with a rhythm of desperation and something else Juvia couldn't think of, but then again there wasnt much thinking going on.

"G-Gray! Please faster!" Juvia yelled. Gray gladly gave and quickened his past drawing both his and Juvia's climax closer.

Soon they both exploded. Gray and Juvia sunk to the floor together, still wrapped in eachother's embrace. They spoke no words but just sat there in the janiter's closet. That was...

untill the school bell rang