Dog

Gray POV
I smirk. I win. I grab my wallet and start down stairs. I felt a flutter in my stomach, I know I shouldn't be but I still sometimes get nervous when I think of her. But then I remember. She loved me before she knew truly knew how to love. And that's something no one can take and something that makes her stay.

"What got you in such a happy mood?" Ultear's voice comments. I was a few feet from freedom, but not close enough. Damn it.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. Smiling trying not to be suspicious. God I hope this goes quick.

"You were humming and you have a cute little smirk on your face. Is it a girl?" she asked narrowing her eyes. I roll my eyes. She was busy washing dishes, looking at me over the breakfast bar.

"Why do you alway think it's a girl?!" I exclaim. Even though she's right. But something must have ticked her off because her eyes widened and she ran to me asking questions.

"Who is it? Is she nice? Is she pretty? Do I know her? How is Juvia doing? How long have you liked her?" she went on. I quickly walked into the kitchen too her and I put my hand on her mouth to stop her.

"A person. Yes. Very. Yes. Fine. I don't really know. Is that good?" I asked my hand still on her mouth. She nods. "Good. Now I'm leaving. And please, don't mention this to...well anyone." I tell her and rush to the door. I get my hand on the doorknob when Ultear talks again.

"Ur would have been happy for you. I haven't seen you look so inlove since...well...ever. You know Ur would have done anything to make you happy " she said quietly. Silence filled the kitchen. I sighed and lowered my hand.

"Yeah. She would have wouldn't she? And do I show it that much?" I lightly laugh. I hear her giggle.

"Like a sticky note is on your head saying 'I'm inlove'." she told me. I raised my hand to the doorknob and opened the door.

"Don't wait up." I said as I stepped out and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~
"Well hello tall, dark, and handsome." Juvia said laying on her stomach on her bed. I smile looking at her. Her phone in her hand, big eyes looking up at me. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs. God she was cute.
"Well hello short, blue, and sexy." I say back leaning on her door frame crossing my arms.

"You are so annoying, you know that?" Juvia said rolling over on her bed. She swung her feet to the floor and stood up. I watched her hips wiggle as she walked to me, hypnotized by her almost didn't feel her hands touch my chest.

"How did you get up here? Kista would have yelled for Juvia." Juvia said sliding her hands up my chest and wrapping them around my neck.

"Would you believe me if I told you she let me through when I flashed her a smile?" I asked, smiling, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Actually, yes. That is something Juvia could believe but Juvia's going to guess not." Juvia teased. She laughed and put her forehead to mine.

"I didn't want to have to leave the door open or for someone to check on us. That and Kista is just so cute, I don't know if I would have still wanted to up once I saw her." I joked, brushing my lips on hers. I was about to finally close the space but she laughed and pushed me back instead.

"Well fine. Then go to Kista then. Juvia'll just be here," she said sitting on her bed, slowly unbuttoning her blue blouse. "taking some layers off. It's getting warm in here you know." I laugh and slowly walk to her, watching her fingers go to work on her buttons. Her hair was like a blue curtain covering her. I sat on the floor and waited, looking around her tiny room. A small table next to her bed held a glass looking lamp, but was probably plastic. A small dresser in her corner, it was black which was odd in the blue room. Even her sheets were a bright blue. But the room was not nearly as interesting as the subject on the bed. Juvia finally got her blouse off and threw it next to me. I chuckled and picked it up.

"I don't think Kista would be this entertaining though. I think I'll stay." I smile. Bringing the blouse to my face and smelling her sweet scent. Juvia scrunched her nose and laughed.

"What are you? A dog?" she laughed. She took off her shirt and threw it at me. "There, if you want to sniff Juvia so badly." she giggled. I made my face go serious. Her smile disappeared. "What?" she asked. I fell forward onto my hands and knees, and I slowly crawled toward her, looking at her threw my dark hair. She scooted back a bit, probably a little freaked out.

"Gray what are you doing?" she asked. I wanted to smiled but I held it in. I grabed her foot and jerked her onto the floor. "Ow Gray." she complained. I took her and forced her to flip over. As I did it a little moan escaped from her lips. She was then on her hands and knees like me. "Gray?" she squeeked. I went got on top of her and buried my nose into her neck, and took a big ol' whiff. I wrapped one around around her waist and brought her butt to my groin. I put my lips near her ear and whispered.

"If you want to call me a dog, I'll be a dog. And do you know what a dog does when he sees a female that is...attractive?" I asked her. Juvia shook her head silently. I finally smile and groped her breast.

"He tried to mate." I said as I thrust on to her. She yelped.

"God you're an ass." she moaned. I laughed and released her. Giving her a kiss on her back I stood up and put out a hand for her. She glared at me and but took it. When she was up and brought her closer to me. I looked down to her exposed skin and smiled.

"Mmm....I like what I see...it looks...yummy..." I said. Leaning down to her. But for the second time since I've been here she pushed me away. "Oh no, not after that stunt." she said. I groaned. She went to her shirt and blouse and picked it up. Oh no she doesn't. Before she can even put her hand in the shirt I rip it out of her hands and threw it on the other side of the room. I grabbed her side and pushed her up on a wall. I lean down and connect my lips to her collar before she could even think about something to say.

"G-Gray!" She moaned. I smiled.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I would say you enjoy being dominated." I laugh and connect myself to her again.

"Sh-shut up." she scoldes.

After a minute I disconnect and look at her skin. A nice bluish-purple mark was on her. I straightened out my back, satisfied with my work. She touched my marked and looked down.

"Gggrrraaaayy! How is Juvia going to explain this to Lyon? Or Kista?" she complained. I smiled. I stayed silent as I put my hands under her legs and lifted her off the ground. I turned and laid us on the bed. I wiggled my arms around her waist and held her beneath me. I laid my head on her chest and listened to her heart beat.

For a while we were silent. Just enjoying each others touch and presents. I didn't realize how much I craved this. Holding her, being with her. Sex was fun and plenty addicting and you still get a connection with someone. But this is different. This felt pure, safe. We didn't need anything unlike sex where we seek pleasure. We didn't want anything unlike sex. We just need, and want to feel each other. To be near each other.

God I love her. I kiss her chest and squeeze tighter.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. Minutes, hours, God it could have even been days. Just holding each other. But eventually blood stopped getting into my arms.

I sat up and let the blood rush threw me. Juvia sat up behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Wanna watch Netflix? Juvia can set up her laptop." she suggested. I turned to her and laughed.

"Did you just ask me to Netflix and Chill?" I tease. Juvia laughed and rolled her eyes.

"You are such an idiot."

Hey guys!! So if you guys love or atleast like this story will you be a dear and tell me the things you want to see in future chapters. Sex, less sex, kissing, Kista, more Lyon, less Lyon, anything and everything. I really want and need your guy's input. Help a sister out? Thank guys love you all 😘
TaTa

Oh  AND CREDIT WILL GO TO YOU IF I USE YOUR IDEA, MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT, EITHER WAY YOU WILL GET CREDIT