Official

Lucy POV

"Natsu, Happy won't just eat the pill. He's a cat. You have to hid it somehow. Cover it in peanut butter or crush it and put it in his food. Stick it in some fish." I snapped at Natsu, my suggestions sounding more and more irritated.

It was 7 in the morning and although I'm in love with this big dummy I wasn't in the mood right now.

I finished putting my books into my locker and slammed the door.

"But Luccccyyyy!" Natsu continued to complain leaning on the lockers. "I can't hid it! That's like lying! And I can't lie to my best friend!"

I smiled, "I thought I was your Best Friend?" I said teasingly. But instead of the childish reaction I was uses to getting, he suddenly got very serious and very quiet.

His eyes became dark and he leaned to my ear. I felt his hand grab mine.

"Lucy...you are not my Best Friend. You are my love. My soul. You are so much more than a Best Friend so don't you dare even joke about that." He gave my hand a squeeze.

I felt my face get red and I put my forehead into his shoulder.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to his ease of declaring his love for me. He has a habit of doing that.

"I'm sorry Natsu...but it really was a joke." I told him. He used his other hand to take my face and bring it to him.

"I know, I just like to see you blush." An evil smile cracked on his face. This cause my blush to worsen. God Damn it Natsu.

We leaned in for a quick kiss before we got to class but when I closed my eyes.... no lips met mine.

I opened them again to see Natsu starring off somewhere behind me.

"Oh my god." Was all he said. I turned around to see what he was looking at.

Levy POV

"Levy you are being irrational." Gajeel said slamming my car door.

I felt the fire in my chest blaze. I slammed the door also and let out a huff.

"Irrational!? Gajeel how the hell am I being irrational. I want to be with you. Forever. So inorder to do that we should going to the same college or atleast colleges that are close. And since you are so set on going to Magnolia Community College, I'll go too." I explain again. When we met behind the car he put his huge hands on my shoulders.

"Levy. You are too smart and too successful to being going to community college. It will only waist your time! Go to NMU! Yes it is far from MCC but we will deal. It's only two hours anyways." He looks me deep in the eyes. He has such hope for me. I don't know what I will do without him. I wrap my arms around him and bring him close to me.

"Yes, two hours. We have never lived farther than 10 minutes! And you will have to ride that stupid motorcycle​ up and down those crazy ass mountains... that's just asking for something to go wrong. And Northern​ Magnolia University will still be there.  And we can both save enough money doing our needed classes at a cheaper price. Then we go to NMU together. Nothing is a waist with you." I cried into his shirt. He pat me on the head and hugged me tighter.

"Fine. I'll sell the motorcycle."

I snapped my head up.

"What!? No! You've wanted a motorcycle since we were 5, it was your dream. And it was on sale when we found it! It was meant to be. You can't give that up!" I exclaimed. But he just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, but I have wanted you the day I was born. And no dumb machine will get in the way of that, I lo- what the hell."

The sweet moment was suddenly lost. I turned my head to the side to see what interrupted.