The morning after

sooo it's a little lemony but not really. Well enjoy! TaTa!

Juvia snuggled closer to the heat. Wait, heat? Juvia doesn't have a heated blanket, nor does she have a vent by her bed, so why is there heat?

Juvia opens her eyes and sees a certain someone with a cross necklace below her. Suddenly the memories come flying back to her. The kissing, the sucking, the fucking. Ironically she heard Kista's voice in her head. 'Leave room for Jesus' Sorry Kista!

Juvia jumps off the bed and grabs the blanket to cover her nude body. She looks around the room that she assumed was Gray's because it surely wasn't her's.

After finding and gathering her thrown around clothes she quickly puts them on trying not to wake the man in the bed. She was about to open the door when she realizes. She just cheated on Lyon.

She cheated on Lyon. I cheated on Lyon. With his BROTHER!

She feels a small tear travel down her cheek. She wasn't the kind of girl to cheat on her boyfriend or sleeps around. She was a good girl, an innocent girl, the kind girl.

"Hmm." Gray groans behind her. He sits up in bed and does a quick stretch. Juvia's heart started to beat wildly and her breath slows dramatically. She waited for him to start yelling and him to blame her. She waited for him to say something, anything. But when he did say something it was the last thing she ever thought she would come out of his mouth.

"Juvia, come back to bed would ya?" He grumbled then layed back down. Juvia's heart stopped. What did he say?

"Juvia, come on!" He grumbled a little louder. Slowly her body unfroze but her mind still wasn't able to control it. She started to take her shoes and jeans off and she slipped back into the bed. Her mind was screaming and she knew this was the worst mistake she could be doing right now but, he felt so nice. And his smell was intoxicating. He wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her closer until her head was on his chest.

"Gray, Juvia is dating Lyon." she mumbled.

"Yeah."

"Juvia really likes Lyon."

"Then why did you come back to bed?" He questioned. Her face began to feel hot.

"Because Gray is a very good at convincing Juvia to do things she shouldn't do." Gray laughs.

"Oh! So it is my fault that you begged for me to touch you last night. Is it also my fault you gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life too?" Gray countered. Juvia dug her face into his chest and continued to blush.

"Shut up Gray. But I'll have you know that what happened last night will NEVER happen again." Juvia said sternly. Gray then got quiet.

"Is that so? Miss. Loxar, that sounds like a challenge." Juvia suddenly realized her mistake. Gray was one of the biggest competitive person she had ever known. While she thought she was being responsible and stern she was really just throwing coals into the fire. Grays hands started to move down from her waist to her butt. Oh why did she take off her pants?!

His hands slipped under her under wear and went further down to her vaginal area. He put a finger over her opening and started to lightly vibrate it by moving side to side quickly.

Juvia dug her nails into Gray's arms. Damn it Damn it Damn it! Why is he so good at this.

"Well Juvia, are you sure what happened last night will never happen again?" he whispered in her ear. Juvia struggled a nod and she tightened her legs together.

"Oh Iuvia you aren't being very fair." Gray nuzzled his face into her neck and started to lightly suck an a already formed hickey.

"MMmmmm. Juvia, I don't think you understand how good you taste. You know I never got to taste you down there. Let's have a taste shall we?" He takes his hand out of her underwear and brings his finger to his mouth. He sucks off her juices by her ear. She feels more liquid pooling between her legs. Damn Gray, Damn weird kinks!

"You taste good even their." He quickly wraps his arms around Juvia's waist and rolls her on top of him. Juvia keeps her head down and legs closed tight. Gray then brings up her head and captures her lips. Juvia guesses he isn't as strong willed as she thought she was. Between their kisses Juvia said.

"Gray, I'm with Lyon. We are sober. We need to stop." But still she continued to kiss him back.

"Yes, you are dating Lyon, but you aren't with him right now are you? Tell me Juvia, were is your boyfriend?"

"Sick."

Gray's hands wiggled under her shirt and starts to message her breasts. Juvia let out a light moan which just seemed to make Gray more confident because he then reached under her bra and started to pinch her nipples. Gray's lips leaves her's and he brings them to her ear once more.

"Juvia, Juvia, Juvia." he whispers slowly in her ear.

Suddenly Juvia's mind snaps back into place and she jumps off Gray. Lightening fast she grabs her shoes and pants and runs out his room. Her body and mind was on fire. She felt so good but so bad at the same time. She wanted to laugh and cry. Her emotions and feelings were so mixed and confused she couldn't think.

But one thought was very clear. The passionate fire of hate and love for Gray had finally come together, and she was just one big hot mess.