Meredy

LEMON

Gray

I waited until midnight for Lyon to come home, and when he did he went straight to his room. No hello, no sarcastic comment, no nothing, just went up stairs. I took that as confirmation that Juvia was alone and went to my room to call her to find out what happened. I swear...if he touched her I'm going to kill him.

I touched her name and waited. After a few rings she picked it up.

"Hello?" she said in a little voice.

"You need to clean under your bed."  I said jokingly. I heard her laugh then sniffle. "Juvia, are you OK?"

There was a pause.

"Yeah, Juvia just feels...gross." she said. Her voice even quieter than before.

"Gross? Juvia did he touch you in somewa-"

"No, well at first, yes, but that didn't last long." she said. I heard her move.

"At first?" I ask. Again a pause.

"He saw the hickey you gave Juvia." my mouth went dry. Shit.

"Juvia, I'm so sorry...I-"

"Juvia isn't." she interrupted. I was taken back.
"You aren't?" I asked standing up from my bed I was on.

"No, Juvia didn't want him to find out this way but it's ok. Because now we don't have to hide anymore." she said happily but I heard her voice crack at the end.

"Juvia?" silence. Then sniffling, then I heard crying.

"Juvia's sorry Gray, she-she just feels so gross. She loves you but..dirty, sinful, stupid..Juvia shouldn't have lied and went behind his back. I-I" she stop talking the the crying became louder. That's when I hung up and I ran down stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meredy

I quietly unlocked the door, prepared for anything. Ultear waiting there, something thrown at me, or a police officer, anything. But when I opened the door Gray ran past me.

I suddenly felt like a cartoon character getting all spun around and dizzy. What the heck? Out of all the things I expected, a running Gray and an empty living room was the last of them.

I walk in slowly. Checking the kitchen and looked up the stairs. Hm.

Now you might be asking, why am I expecting the worst? Well I kinda sorta snuck out to hang out with friends. I know it was stupid and irresponsible but, I'm 16! I'm supposed to do stupid things.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen feeling pretty good about myself. I went up the stairs and before I got to my room I passed Lyon's room, that's when I heard a crash.

It surprised me so much I dropped my apple. I could see light seeping out of the cracks around the door. I stood there for what seemed like a full minute until I heard a second crash. That's when I barged in the room.

"Lyon?!" I yelled. He was on the ground next to a broken glass sculpture. I ran to him afraid he had hurt himself.

I made him sit up but I was hit with the stench of alcohol. It made me cringe and I almost dropped him. But I grabbed him just in time. He was drunk.

"M-meredy, what are you doing up s-so late? And your hair is all done." he slurred.

"I think the better question is, why are you drunk?" I ask. He rolled his eyes and tried to get up but I again had to help him. "Jesus you are smashed. Come on, lets get your teeth brushed and get you out of some clothes." I told him. I carefully helped him to the hallway and too our bathroom.