chapter 22

Once agreeing to hangout with them tonight you heard a whiny voice coming from downstairs in the garage.

"Y/nnnn i'm boredd" You already knew from the whines that it was going to be Luke.

You put your phone down right when he proofed in.

"LUKE I COULD'VE BEEN CHANGING" You laughed while yelling at him jokingly.

You tried to think of what he was about to say but you knew whatever it was would not be good for you.

"well i mean i'm not here to stop you changing so please by all means continue" the brunette said with a smirk on his face and even gesturing to take of your shirt.

"oh my god, Luke what do you want"

"i'm boredd entertain me pwetty pwease"

"i have to be in town at 9:00 but i can do something with you until then" it was honestly really cute how he's eyes lit up the second you said that, it was as if he could make even the saddest person happy again, they truly did math the expression of "your eyes light up the room".

"i'll teach you the guitar" he finally spoke up you could tell once again he was proud of himself for the idea.

"since you play the bass it won't be too hard and i can teach you one of the songs we're playing on there!"

you couldn't help yourself but smile ear to ear and let out a little giggle looking at how passionate he was about this.

"yea sure come on, but just so you know i've tried learning before and i'm not too good so don't think this is gonna be easy" the two of you walked downstairs and as you reached to grab a guitar Luke stopped you.

"what do you think you're doing, you're gonna use mine obviously and here you can even use my lucky pick, i have a new good luck charm now" he said looking right into your eyes while handing you the guitar and pick.

once the two of you snapped back into reality you sat down as he placed the guitar around your body and placed your fingers on the correct strings.

as he placed your last finger on a string he brushed your arm slightly sending shivers down your spine.

god what was he doing to me.

you decided to ignore the insane amount of butterflies you just got and strum the horribly out of tune chord which reduced the tension you didn't even realise was beginning to build.

the two of you let out a little giggle and right before he was going to move your fingers again you got a text saying that you were late and to hurry up from lucas.

"guess you have to go huh" luke said with what looked like kind of a sad face but you couldn't really tell.

"yea guess so, but don't think this is the end Patterson you're not off the hook that easily" you laughed while rushing to grab your board and head out to meet up with them.

and right before you could leave you heard luke yelling.

"wouldn't dream of it l/n"

________
ELLA RAMBLES

UM YEA SO I LOVE LUKE SM BUT ANYWAYS I FEEL LIKE IM ALWAYS SAYING THANK YOU FOR THE READS BUT LIKE LITRRSLLY THANK YOU SO MUCH AND ALSO TO THE PPL WHO COMMENT AND VOTE AS WELL LIKE ILY GUYS SM AND TO THE ORHERS WHO DONT LY GUYS TOO AND I RLY HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SRY ITS NOT THAT INTERESTING BUT I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE SO ILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

I HOPE UR HAVING A GOOD BREAK IF U HAVE ONE AND YEA PLS REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE AND HAVE SOME WATER AND MAYBE RVEN GO OUTSIDE IF ITS NICE!