chapter 35

"hey you actually showed up" alex said surprised.

"yep, said i would, so i'm here"

"well we wanted to wait but since you're here why don't we paint the drumset with 'ghosted' so it doesn't still have the sunset curve logo on it?"

"yess oh my god this is gonna be so much fun! wait what colours are we doing?"

"we were thinking (favourite colour and logo for the drum thing) if that's cool with you?" luke finally spoke up.

"uh yea thats literally perfect" you said with a light chuckle.

you guys had only just finished painting over the old logo and somehow all of you had at least half of the paint that was in the can on you.

"wow f/c really is you're colour" luke exclaimed after throwing the paint at you.

"luke!"

"you are dead!" you said as you ran through the garage getting paint pretty much anywhere except for on him.

"hey" luke said softly as you finally caught up to him but ended up getting pinned against the wall by luke.

"you slut!"

"please stop you're hurting me!" you cried out.

"please" you said softer now losing any hope that you had.

"um sorry" you said getting untangled from luke and trying to catch you're breath.

"you okay?" he asked seeing how you're mood completely changed.

"yea, uh, yea i'm fine, sorry" you said with a bright smile.

"guys it's dry now!" reggie yelled snapping the two of you out of you're own little worlds.

so you guys didn't do the best paint job...

but it was perfect for you guys.

"is there any leftover paint?" you asked once coming out of you're shower with wet hair dripping down you're back.

"uh yea why?" reggie asked, alex and luke had already left to go do something.

"reginald peters, would you do me the honour of helping me paint my jeans?" you asked with an ear-to-ear smile.

"y/n l/n it would be my honour" he said with a smile almost as bright as yours.

"so what's up with you and luke?" reggie asked after a few minutes of the two of you talking about random things.
"what do you mean, me and luke?" you asked confused.

"common y/n are you that oblivious? he's totally whipped for you"

"shut up" you said as a blush started to rise on you're cheeks and you both started laughing.

the two of you had spent around an hour painting almost every clothing piece you owned.

"i think that's enough reggie" you said with a little chuckle before he was about to reach for another piece of clothing.

"yea you're probably right" he answered while the two of you continued to laugh.

"hey, what's going on here?" luke asked as he walked in with alex. it looked as if his whole expression started to change when he saw the two of you so close.

"nothing we're just painting" you responded with a smile.

"uh can i talk to you for a sec, outside" luke said with his jaw clenched and his hands in a fist.

"oh- uh- yea sure, just give me a second to clean up" you said confused as to why he wanted to talk to you.

•••

"you good?" you questioned as the two of you were outside.

"why were you with him" he asked trying not to make eye contact.

"what do you mean why was i wi- oh my god, luke patterson, are you jelous of little old me hanging out with you're dearest friend reginald?" you said teasing him.

"shut up" he muttered under his breath as if he was embarrassed.

"you're not like together right?"

"me and reggie, i mean yea he's hot but no we're not together, i have my eyes on someone else, i think you actually know him"

"is it alex, you know he's gay right?" he said with a laugh.

"no but you're getting closer" you smiled as you walked closer to him with you're noses almost touching.

"i don't think you knew bobby though, also he's like forty now" the two of you were both had the stupidest grins on you're faces with slight smirks.

"no, not bobby, you're getting colder though, you know this is making me think the guy i like is kinda dumb" you said smirking and letting out a little giggle.

before you could even continue he grabbed you're neck lightly and brought you're lips to his.

this kiss was different than any other, that night you first kissed it was soft and a drunken mess, but this time the two of you knew exactly what you were doing. the kiss was lustful like none other you had ever experienced. he made you feel safe, it was a nice feeling like none other. the world seemed to stop spinning, in that moment it was just the two of you against everyone else.

"hi" you said softly once releasing from the kiss with a bright smile looking up into luke's eyes.

"hey" he said as if he was trying to memorise every little detail about you're face, every little sparkle in you're eyes

"what" you giggled nervously noticing him staring.

"you're beautiful"

"shut up, you're so cheesy" you smiled as you grabbed his arm, put it on you're shoulder, and lead him up to you're room to just talk for the rest of the night.

________
ELLA RAMBLES

I LITERALLY WASNT GONNA HAVE THEM KISS IN THIS BUT LIKE I LOVE JELOUS LUKE SO UM YEA I ADDED IT