Chapter 2 - edited

"Has she said anything while I was gone?" Luke immediately asks once he walks into their home.

"Still nothing." Alex responds as Reggie just shrugs, the three of them looking up to see her still lying on the bed in the studio.

Luke slowly makes his way up trying not to wake the mysterious girl. Before he can make his way all the way to the top of the stairs he notices that she is in fact awake. The sight making his heart clench and making him want to run away, reverse time and never find her. Never have to see her ever like this. Her tear stained face getting washed by newly found tears burning through her skin. Nothing else on her mind other than the one repeating thought, only to get interrupted by the loud footsteps belonging to Luke.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Luke says softly, ignoring her bloodshot eyes and tear stained face, not wanting to make her feel awkward.

"Don't worry about it." She says every emotion being drained from her face as she wipes away her tears.

"Do you, do you um know what happened to you?" Luke stuttered getting awkward with confrontation.

"This dude, like a year ago, gave me this stamp thing, and a bracelet to reverse the effects of it," She began to open up.

"said that if I ever took it off, there would be consequences, I immediately took it off for a few minutes right after he left, I just wanted to know what would happen. Since then I've never taken it off and i've done exactly what he says. I guess he was trying to punish me or something, but he took off my bracelet and held it as he watched me scream in pain for five minutes, and then once getting bored of me he threw it across the room, tormenting me further." It was as if she was trying to get herself to believe the story as well, trying to understand how her life could change so drastically in only a year.

"Caleb." Look muttered under his breath.

"What?" Y/n looked back up at him with furrowed eyebrows not sure if she heard him correctly.

"Nothing, sorry, you should rest up."

"Um, Luke, where am I supposed to go now?" She asked genuinely scared to be told that they didn't care about her.

"You can stay here for now and we'll figure something out eventually." Luke reassured her.

_________
SECOND CHAPTER OF THE REWRITE!!