chapter 33

tw: mention of rape

you knew that after that one night you're life wouldn't be the same anymore, you started wearing baggier clothes, covering up more, but what you hadn't expected was the emotional damage that came with it. in a matter of minutes you're life was turned completely upside down, all because of some stupid walk you wanted to go on.

"okay we really have to come up with a band name now!" luke said kinda annoyed that you hadn't already.

"y/n go grab you're book" alex said while looking over luke's shoulder to see what he was writing.

"dude are you gonna show her that?" was all you heard from a quiet whisper sounding like alex's voice before you turned around and saw luke closing his book almost instantly.

you couldn't hear the rest of the mumbled whispers as you made it back downstairs with you're journal.

"what about ghosted?" reggie finally said after a few minutes of arguing causing you all to stop talking and think for a few seconds.

"uh yea that's pretty good" alex said surprised that reggie came up with a good idea, not like he had any better when his only option was goat.

"yea i'm good with that" luke added.

"y/n what about you?" he said walking over to you to try and sneak a peak at what you were writing.

you didn't realise until he was right behind you. feeling his breath against you're neck.

"please don't" you whimpered.

"shut up" he said putting his hand over you're mouth gripping you're wrists making sure you didn't escape his hold.

a single tear dropped down you're face as you realised what was finally happening and that there was nothing you could do.

you were trapped and there was no one there to help you. the one time you needed someone, there was no one.

you flinched at the movement of his hand to you're book to see the other final five choices.

you quickly got up and tried to catch you're breath that you didn't realise you were still holding in.

"y/n you okay?" reggie asked with caring eyes.

no.

you took a deep breath, closed you're eyes for a few seconds and got back into you're normal headspace.

nothing matters.

you looked back at reggie with you're cold eyes disguising you're hurt and responded with a simple,

"yea, perfect"

"so, ghosted?" luke asked trying to get us all excited.

"i guess we have a new band name!" alex said even more excited.

_______________
ELLA RAMBLES

GUYS I REACHED 40K!! WTFFF THIS IS SO CRAZY BUT UM YEA HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER THIS IS SO CRAZY TO ME