Chapter 14

You skated home once school ended with surprisingly no homework yet, you guessed it was because it was only the first day and teachers didn't want to give out homework just yet.

"Your home! How was school princess?" Luke questioned smiling to himself for coming up with his new nickname you had no idea about.

"Um, Princess since when am I a princess?" You said sarcastically while smiling.

"Since this morning silly, sleeping beauty, disney, princess, I mean it's kind of hard not to get it" Luke laughed, it was cute and it had to have taken him at least two hours to come up with it knowing him so you gave him a smile indicating you were okay with him calling you that.

"Well then I guess i'm prince charming huh" He said smirking hoping that would be his new nickname, boy was he wrong.

"I was thinking.." You said taking a break to look at him thinking. "ok so you look like... FLYNN RIDER" you let out with a giggle "WAIT NO... the beast" You laughed messing up his hair to show that he was now either gonna b known as flynn ryder or the beast.

"Definitely not what I was going for" Luke looked up at you with a fake pout on his lips.

_________
ELLA RAMBLES
SRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND FOR THIS BEING RLY SHORT I WAS J TRTING TO GIVE A LITTLE LUKE MOMENT.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIS NICKNAME SHLD B SO PLS DROP THEM DOWN BELOW BC IDK HOW WELL FLYNN RIDER AND THE BEAST WILL WORK OUT WHEN THEY'RE J HAVING CONVERSATIONS. I WAS THINKING SOMETHING LIME LOVERBOY OR SMT OR MAYBE LUKEYPOO TO TRY AND IMITATE THE NICKEYPOO THING I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA SO PLS CMMT IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR NICKNAMES FOR LUKE!!!

oh and also pls keep voting! AND REMEMBER TO PLS HAVE SOME WATER AND STAY SAFE!

ALSO SRY FOR THE SPAM BUT I J CHECKED AND I REACHED 3K YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME TO SEE PPL ACTUALLY READINF THIS AND HOPEFULLY LIKING IT TY SO SO MUCH IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!!