chapter 27

you woke up to see a messy haired luke right beside me.

"take a picture it'll last longer" he said as he noticed my staring.

"shut up" you mumble under your breath as you look away from him.

"hey, you okay?" he asked softly and more serious now.

i just nodded not wanting to really deal with what happened last night yet.

"what are we doing today?" he asked recognising i didn't want him to pressure me to talk about anything just yet.

just then my phone turned on with a few notifications.

(julie - strawberry🍓
y/n - kiwi🥝)

strawberry🍓I NEED TO HANGOUT W U LIKE RNANSWERROMG ANSWER ALREADY

strawberry🍓
I NEED TO HANGOUT W U LIKE RN
ANSWERR
OMG ANSWER ALREADY

kiwi🥝
WHATS WRONG
ALSO ILL B THERE IN TEN
BUT WHERE DO I NEED TO B

strawberry🍓
NICK SNAPPED ME IN PICTURE FORM AND I NEED HELP RESPONDING AND I CSNT LEAVE HIM ON OPENED OR DO THE SWIPEY THING
I ALSO J MISS U AND WANNA HANGOUT
LETS GO TO THE PARK

kiwi🥝
OK ILL B THERE IN TEN

"i don't know what you're doing but i am going to hangout with julie today" you looked up at him, he looked kind of sad but also nervous which confused you.

"are you sure you um.. well i mean.. (he cleared his throat) after what happened... are you sure you wanna be around her" he stuttered trying to not say something that could trigger you.

it was honestly really cute that he cared that much but there was nothing he could do that would stop you from living you're life.

"yea i'm sure, thank you though" you spoke softly with a light smile.

"now get out of here so i can change perv" you said jokingly.

"nah i think i'll stay and enjoy the show" luke said with a smirk on his face, to which you responded by throwing a pillow at him.

he got the hint and poofed out to what you assumed was to see alex and reggie. he had also talked to you last night about going to that club place tonight and that you had to stay out of trouble without them around.

 he had also talked to you last night about going to that club place tonight and that you had to stay out of trouble without them around

(a/n this is what she's wearing bc she doesn't have any bruises on her legs and as usual if u don't like it simply think of smt else)

•••••••••

"heyyy" you said as you saw julie heading towards you on the main street.

"hey girl i missed you" the last time you saw her was around a week ago since she wasn't in many of you're classes and you just haven't had time to catch up.

"i know it's been like forever, but common let's head to el parko" you said with a horrible spanish imitation at the end.

me and julie got caught up on everything which is when i remembered that she still hadn't opened nicks snaps.

"JULIE GIVE ME YOU'RE PHONE!" you yelled out of no where thinking that she could read you're thought process.

you were wrong. she cant.

"uhh why exactly do you need my phone" she asked confused.

"because i wanna see what nick said dummy" you said acting as if she should have been able to read you're mind.

her eyebrows raised as she remembered as well and quickly got out her phone.

when she opened the snap you both saw this.

"i- this is what you were texting me about i do not get what you see in him but you do you babe" you joked with her

"ALSO YOU SENT HIM A TUTORIAL THATS SO CUTE I SHIP IT!!" you yelled out once you realised.

"well what am i supposed to say help please i don't wanna leave him on opened" she exclaimed.

"ok first of all chill it's literally nick he's like madly in love with you"

"and second of all just say something like 'love the nails truly a work of art and yea fs let's hang on halloween' or something like that it really doesn't matter don't worry"

"okay is this good?" julie questioned while holding up her phone to show you.

"yes, also you're eyeliner looks so good today what i'm gonna need a tutorial"

"aw thanks bub... okay i sent it!" she said staring at her phone.

the day went on for a while with you and julie catching up on everything and talking to nick for a little while.

_________
ELLA RAMBLES

SORRY THIS SUCKS AND TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO GET OUT BUT ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOY IT