chapter 39

"hey, what are you doing here?" lucas asked softly as he opened his front door to see you're drunken state.

"i- um- fun? tonight, you. me. um, who is it, um, right okay ethan, and then the julie one what's his name.. nick! you, me, ethan, and nick, tonight, fun, pleaseee" you asked while stuttering on each word and stumbling a little bringing the bottle up to you're mouth.

"uh, you sure you're okay?" he asked you with pleading eyes trying to figure out what to do.

you're eyes were red and you're nose had a light blush on it from all the crying. but right now as you stood in front of lucas, there wasn't a chance in hell that he was about to find out you're true emotions.

"just peachy!" you said with a little giggle.

he seemed to believe it , which was a good thing, and even though it was basically the middle of the night he decided to invite you inside.

"i don't think that ethan and nick can come over right now, but why don't we go downstairs, i'll set up a mattress down there and i can sleep on the couch, you can stay over and we can have a type of slumber party if that's what you call it" he said it with his only intention to be trying to comfort whatever was wrong with you.

"thank you" you said with soft eyes and a light smile while walking into his surprisingly messy house.

"uh yea sorry about the mess, let's just go downstairs" he said quickly ushering you downstairs trying not to make any noise.

you walked down with him trying not to make any noise to wake up his parents in case they were anything like your father.

"hey so are you like actually okay and shit, because no offence but you did just kinda show up at my house at like midnight drunk as fuck soo, you good?" he asked while lighting up his already rolled blunt.

"yea i'm fine" you said with probably one of the fakest smiles ever.

"y/n? common you can tell me anything" it was really hard for you, especially in you're drunken state, to keep everything to yourself.

and then a tear slipped.

and another.

and another.

"he hates me now" you finally let out while lucas brings you closer to him so that you're leaning into him with his arm around you.

"hey hey you're okay, come here"

it was surprising how nice he was being to you, you didn't even know much about him, and here you were sitting on his couch in his basement leaning into his chest while you're tears clouded you're vision.

"do you wanna tell me what's going on?" he asked quietly once some of the sniffling stopped.

"i fucked up lucas, i fucked up and now he hates me, i didn't want him to find out, and now he hates me, they all probably do" you said with the tears forming in your eyes trying to escape.

"i'm sure you did nothing wrong, do you wanna tell me what you did?" he said softly again while starting to smooth down some of my hair with his arm that was around me holding me in place.

"i- i made a mistake, and then he- he found out, and now he knows everything, and it's all my fault, and if i just told him, if i just didn't go on that stupid walk none of this would've have happened" you finally got out while stuttering and hiccuping a little on you're words.

he could tell you didn't want to tell him any specifics and didn't pressure you to go into more detail. he was just there to hold you and tell you that everything was gonna be alright.

_____________

LUCAS>>

ANYWAYS SRY BUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS MIGHT B BAD😀