Chapter 15

You had a pretty normal day and luckily since it's still the first week there was no homework for you to do. The day went quickly but also took forever at the same time. The day was finally over, you got up and started to head out when Nick, Ethan, and Lucas stopped you.

(a/n just so you guys know i'm making Nick Ethan and Lucas a friend group type of thing idrk where i got lucas from but i j kinda thought it was fine and then ethan i'm pretty sure was the name of that extra that ppl went crazy over for like a week, so yea i j don't feel like writing a bunch of background stuff)

"Hey y/n, wait up" You heard a boy yelling across the room. You turned back to see the three boys rushing over to you.

"What's up" You questioned kinda confused as to why they were stopping you. You had their numbers so you guys facetimed last night and were laughing with the new gc, but you weren't really that close with them yet.

"Since tomorrow's friday and there's a long weekend coming up we were kinda wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime during the break and we can also invite Carrie" Ethan asked you, all three now anticipating the answer and waiting nervously.

"Oh yea for sure just text me when and where, i'll be there" You could tell they were nervous for some reason which you didn't really get because they were just asking you to hangout but you didn't think too much into it.

"I gotta go now but we should definitely hang sometime soon" You told them smiling and then walking to get your board from your locker and then skating home.

•••••

Once you got back you practiced with the band a little and according to Reggie your getting better and better at the bass everyday so guess it really is like riding a bike.

"Guys that was awesome" Luke says way too enthusiastically for this just being a band practice.

You were all just laughing while jamming out until you heard the sound of some way too familiar footsteps. The guys could tell you stiffened up but didn't realise why until they saw him standing in front of you.

"Since when did you get back into the bass" Your dad questioned surprisingly calm, it was as if you were waiting for the ticking bomb to explode.

"I got back into it a few weeks ago" You decided not to be rude because of your last encounter with your dad.

"It sounds really nice was there a backing track or something behind it" It was so obvious he didn't care but for some reason he was trying to be nice. You guessed it was because he liked that you were keeping the memory of your mother alive or maybe even because he liked seeing you happy but that was most likely not the reason.

"Wait could he hear us" Luke suddenly jumped in. You hadn't even connected the two yet before who shared this. You couldn't say anything because your dad was there so you decided to see how much your dad could hear.

"Um yea what did you like the most about it" He looked up at you confused obviously not paying attention to your question.

"Like what instrument did you like best in it" You really hoped he was listening to you guys playing so you could find out if he heard the guys or just you.

"I liked the i don't know i think it was a guy but the voice with yours sounded good oh and the drums were cool too" Your smile grew bigger and bigger people could hear the guys play and your dad was actually paying attention to something. It felt nice for him to complement you instead of yelling at you.

Once your dad walked out Luke didn't care about being quiet anymore and the three of them just screamed out not afraid to show how happy they were.

"People could hear you guys play, how the fuck does that work" You looked at them confused not really trying to kill the moment but it kinda did.

"Look princess, we don't get it either but don't ruin the moment just to try and get all smarty pants on us, just let us have this moment of happiness" Luke said while walking up to and laughing with you.

"Princess hmm thats new" Reggie said while giving Alex and Luke a look.

You went down to sit on the couch when you were joined by Reggie who sat down right next to you and followed by Luke who wanted to sit in the middle but instead sat on the other side of you, while you all were watching Alex practice his "model strut" as Luke phrased it.

______
Ella Rambless

Hey guys sorry this isn't that good of a chapter i've been rly busy bc it's my birthday today but i rly wanted to get smt out for you guys i didn't have that much time to look over it so sry if there are some grammar or spelling mistakes.

I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER THO AND I REACHED 4.6 K WTF TY GUYS SM THIS IS LIKE SURREAL TO ME! SO IF U WANT TO KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING BC I LOVE READING THE FEW CMMTS I GET!

ANYWAYS ASIDE FROM THAT I HOPE U GUYS ALL HAD A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER TO HAVE SOME WATER! AND IF U DIDNT HAVE TOO GOOD OF A DAY I HOPE THIS CHAPTER CHEERED U UP IDK HOW IT WLD BC IT KINDA SUCKS BUT IDK MAYBE JT DID BUT DONT B AFRIAD TO MESSAGE ME BC SOMETIMES KTS EASIER TALKING TO A STRANGER BUT YEA HOPE U ENJOYED ITT!