chapter 42

"um thanks for letting me stay here" i said softly a little embarrassed.

"yea of course you're welcome any time!" carrie responded in her hyper upbeat self.

"but why did you need to stay here?" she asked sincerely.

"oh- um- my dads on vacation for a little while and he didn't want me to be home alone for a few weeks" i responded trying to think of a good excuse.

"oh yea cool, we can go set up you're bed!"

•••••

"hey carrie, i'm going out don't wait up for me!" bobbie/trevor yelled through the house.

i still hated him, but carries one of my closest friends and staying in a huge mansion isn't really the worst thing in the world.

"so how's it going with the band" carrie asked while the two of us were watching tv.

i didn't really know how to answer this. i still  wanted to stay friends with alex and reggie, but there was no way in hell that i would ever stay in the band because of luke.

"we broke up, you can perform at the dance i'm sorry for taking you're spot in the first place" i responded monotone trying not to bring up any emotions that i buried.

"oh yea of course don't even worry about it" she said understanding that i didn't want to stay on the subject.

just then my phone buzzed.

unknown number
Where are you?
This wasn't the deal.
Be here on time
or the deals off.

y/n
how'd you get my number?
you stalking me now?
i don't remember that
being part of the deal

unknown number
Just hurry up.

"oh shit, sorry i'm late for my job i have to go, but i'll be back sometime later tonight" i spoke quickly while rushing to put my shoes on and get ready.

••••

"you're late." that same haunting voice spoke.

"whoops" i responded not letting him see that i was a little scared.

just then i noticed someone i had never seen before.

"who is that?" i asked the boy that i had gotten closer with.

"trevor wilson, dudes a regular here ever since like the 90s he's been coming, one of the top paying customers actually" he spoke as we both got ready to put on the show.

holy shit.

___________
don't rly know what i'm gonna do with this but ill figure smt out so sry if it takes a while for the next update