chapter 31

tw: rape

before heading to sleep you decided to go out and get some fresh air. before you knew it you were all the way back in town just admiring the sites and everything around you.

"hey do you know where the closest starbucks is to here? i'm kinda lost" a guy around 18 asked you.

"um no sorry i don't but i'm sure you can look it up and find it" you said with a smile trying to get away from him.

"yea but you look like you know the area better" he said grabbing you're arm not letting you walk away.

"i'm sorry i said i don't please let go of me" you said assertively.

with that the hold on you only got tighter and you knew exactly what was about to happen.

everything went black. all you felt was a pain in you're head and the sound of a lock turning.

you may have been drowsy but you remembered every bit of it.

the screaming.

the hitting.

every little detail.

when you woke up it was daytime and you're clothes were dirty and thrown back into you're body in a messy way.

you couldn't tell were you were until you noticed a familiar liquor store close by.

you got up from lying on the sidewalk and started walking.

you're head was killing you from everything and you just needed to forget it.

luckily you had you're fake on you and the guy had sold alch to you before so he didn't really care.

you weren't even out of the store yet by the time you were downing the bottle of vodka.

everything slowly started to feel better. you get numb, but that's better than sad right?

you managed to finally stumble you're way home since it wasn't that far of a walk.

"hey where were you last night i was worried" luke said before quickly realising how big of a mess you were.

"what happened?" he asked sensitively.

"nothing i was at a party" you slurred already being a little tipsy from the bottle of vodka you were almost done with.

"okay give me that" he said grabbing the bottle from you.

you have him a fake pout before jumping on to the couch.

"you okay?" he asked again trying to be careful as if if he talked to loud you would break right there and then.

"just peachy" you said with a fake smile.

you could tell he didn't believe it but you were way past drunk to care about what he thought.

after a little the alcohol slowly got out of you're system and you managed to get upstairs with the help of luke and headed straight to you're bed.

__________
ELLA RAMBLES

IM SORRY AND IT LOW-KEY ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE FOR A LITTLE BUT UM YEA HOPEFULLY ITLL GET BETTER EVENTUALLY PLS DONT HATE ME!

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALMOST 40K THATS SL CRAZY I LOVE U GUYS ALL SM EVEN MY GHOST READERS