chapter 26

you start to get ready to go the club that alex mentioned. you kept in mind where your most noticeable bruises were to try and find something to wear. most were on your stomach, with only a few light ones on your arms, luckily there were none from your chest up or on you're legs, which made finding an outfit a little easier.

 most were on your stomach, with only a few light ones on your arms, luckily there were none from your chest up or on you're legs, which made finding an outfit a little easier

you changed into your outfit but as you were putting on the flannel shirt that probably belonged to luke, the brunette boy came up to your room to see if you were ready to go.

"hey y/n alex is just making sure we're still cool to go, with willie since your like not a ghost and all" he said as he stopped immediately when he saw your bruises, but mostly focusing on the cuts on your wrists.

"wh- i- what happened" he said softly now standing closer to me.

"nothing okay i'm fine" you said with a strong smile and a little giggle to try and make it believable. he didn't believe you.

"no you're not fine y/n you.. your wrists, y/n what happened.. please" you couldn't think of anything except the basics, so why not hope they worked.

"luke i'm fine i promise i just fell on my skateboard again, you know how clumsy i am i was skating drunk and well one thing lead to another and i just got scratched up" you said again with a little laugh, he wasn't buying it.

"take of your shirt" he wasn't saying it in a sexual way more in a protective way to see if i meant what i said.

"what no luke i'm not gonna take off my shirt are you crazy"

"y/n take of your fucking shirt" he still spoke in a soft way.

(a/n let's j pretend it's easy to take off a corset pls bc i wanted the fit to b cute but not too over the top and she cant rly wear a dress so i liked it but for story purposes j imagine it's easy and she can take it off over her head)

"no oh my god luke i'm not taking off my shirt what the fuck is wrong with you" you knew exactly what would happen if you took off your shirt and you didn't want him to pity you.

"y/n i'm not gonna say it again i swear to god right now take off you're fucking shirt" he was no longer speaking quietly
you knew he was just trying to see if you were okay to help you, but there would be nothing he could do and you didn't want him to feel bad for you. but you were now pissed he raised his voice so you made a dumb mistake.

"fine you want me to take off my fucking shirt" you took it off.

"here happy you wanna see all the bruises and see how i cut myself because i just want to feel something for once, is that what you wanna see, or do you wanna see how my dad hits me and doesn't stop, that i'm his own personal punching bag, you wanna see that little girl that needs help" before you could say anymore luke engulfed you in a hug.

you were stiff at first not used to the feeling but eventually tears formed in you're eyes and you hugged him back enjoying the moment of someone caring for you.

once luke released from the hug i didn't even realise how much i longed for him again.

"you could've told me" his voice soft again.

"you can't do anything there was no point" he finally realised i was right, there was nothing he would be able to do. and then he came to another realisation.

"okay yea i might not be able to beat up your dad and trust me i want to, but i can still be here for you, there's no way you can go through this alone, princess i'm here for you. and i'm pretty much always gonna be here since i'm like dead and all" he said while giggling a little, a light blush falling onto you're cheeks at the nickname he had given you.

"how 'bout we just stay home tonight, i'm sure the boys won't mind"

and that was when you registered the two things together, if luke knows then it was only a matter of time before the other two found out.

"please don't tell them" he looked down surprised at your words but fully understanding why you said them, he then nodded gave you a soft smile and left you to get back into more comfy clothes since we were probably just gonna watch a movie.

i guess it would mean missing out on meeting willie and whoever the club owner dude was but you didn't really mind seeming as you got to spend the rest of the night cuddled up in lukes arms.

_________
soft luke🥺>>>

anyways don't hate me for having him find out but yea ty for like readinf this i didn't even think this wld get 1k so um yea ty sm i love seeing all the cmmts!

BUT HAVE A GOOD DAY AND MAKE SURE TO GO OUTSIDE MAYBE AND DRINK SOME WATER!

ALSO IM PRLY GONNA REUSE THIS FIT SOME OTHER TIME BC I LOVE IT SM AND SHE DIDNT GET TO WEAR IT SO J PRETEND ITS A DIFFERENT ONE