Chapter 20

You went home and ran to the garage and hoped the guys would be there so you could tell them and hope they knew what to do.

(a/n i thought she shld wear this bc i j like it idrk u guys can think of wtv u want!)

You walked into the garage and thankfully they were in there, looking really bored.

"Um hey princess your home" Luke said smiling causing the other two to look at you.

"So we kinda maybe sorta have a problem" You started saying ignoring their looks of horror.

"Carrie kindaa found out that i'm in a band, before you blame me I have no idea how she found it she just did" At least they would go easy on you now.

"And we'll shes kinda maybee coming over in an hour to listen to us play" They're faces said it all they were as freaked as I was.

"So any ideas i'm up for anything at this point, you there in the back to my right, no not you, yes you!" You said pointing into the middle of only the three of them to confuse them and piss them off.

"What if we just play what's the worse that can happen" Reggie jumps in even though I was pointing more to Alex since he normally comes up with good ideas.

"Are you crazy!? Thats not going to work, how about if she doesn't see us you say it's a backing track and they couldn't make it, if she ends up seeing us, say.." He was about to say something when Reggie interrupted him.

"SAY WERE HOLOGRAMS" Reggie said all proud of himself for coming up with  something.

"Yea that could actually work" You say happily.

"Good job buddy" Luke laughs while giving Reggie a high five.

__________
Ella Rambles

i might take a little break from this book once i finish posting the few chapters i already wrote bc i'm j not rly interested in it anymore and i don't wanna give u guys bad chapters i'm rly sry if u have suggestions pls suggest some i thought i knew where this was going bc i have an ending for it but i don't rly know exactly how to keep making it longer so i'm rly sry i might take a break or i might not i rly don't know. if u do have suggestions tho and want a chapter written of smt u like dont b afraid to message me and i'll write it np i j cant rly think of anything!

again i'm rly sry i'll keep writing for it for sure but it j might take longer to get the chapters out sry if i'm disappointing u guys.

but tysm form 9k i'll definitely keep writing bc of all the views and stuff but again it'll take a little longer. i hope u enjoy this kinda filler chapter.

PLS GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE SOME WATER AND REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE!!