Chapter Seven

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: mature language, underage drinking,

NEW CHARACTER

Timothee Chalamet as Arlo Rosier

Y/N'S POV

Professor Snape looks around the room then at me.

"And who might that be Miss Esmeray?" he asks.

I don't want to snitch on Draco, but he deserves to be caught, no wonder I'm still in love with him.

"Um...Malfoy.." I say quietly so no one else hears me, even though the room is full of loud chattering.

"See me in Dumbledore's office after but as for right now take a seat," He says.

I return to the Slytherin table and sit back down next to Pansy.

"What was that about?" she whispers to me.

"Oh, just class work," I lie.

She nods and joins the conversation between Blaise and Enzo.

I stare at my food and I don't feel hungry so I just wait for time to pass, trying not to look at Draco and Astoria making out. It makes me want to die sometimes.

When everyone finishes eating I head to the Headmaster's Tower immediately. I can't bear another minute not knowing if it was true.

When I get to dumbledore's office, the door opens automatically almost like they are waiting for me. I walk through the door and see Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape standing there.

"Y/n! welcome, here have a seat." Dumbledore says, uncomfortably sitting down in the chair.

"Um, am I in trouble?" I ask.

"Not at all, of course not, unless you have done something to think you're in trouble!"

"Um no I haven't done anything."

"Albus stop playing games with the poor girl, she's been through enough already," Mcgonagall says with a pity look on her face.

"Now Y/n let's not waste anymore time, Professor Snape told us about the Amortentia, now what makes you think Draco Malfoy would be brewing that kind of potion?"

"Well, um-"

I start feeling anxiety rushing through my body, what am I supposed to say here? I feel my throat closing.

"Miss Esmeray, we take these types of accusations very seriously, so if you're lying-" Professor Snape says to me.

"I'm not lying," I firmly say back to him.