Chapter Twenty Five

I pull a few dresses out of my closet and lay them down on my bed. Once Mione comes out of the bathroom, I ask her and Pansy for their opinions on what I should wear.

Hermione was just wearing some comfy clothes, and Pansy as well. I know it's just a small party, with no more than twenty people, but I still wanted to look nice. For him.

"Just wear some sweatpants and a hoodie, the common room gets cold at night." Pansy says to me while her eyebrows frown, a confused expression on her face.

I swish air around my empty cheeks for a few seconds and click my tongue while I think to myself. Enzo has seen me in much worse condition and he doesn't care if I look bad, so there really is no need to get dolled up.

I shrug my shoulders as I gather the dresses and walk back to the closet, hanging them up where they were before. I open one of my drawers to reveal a bunch of random clothes, all folded.

I quickly pull out a random pair of grey sweatpants. I checked the size on the back of the inside and looked at the tag. It was a pair of Berkshire sweatpants. Enzo's. I must've taken these a long time ago.

A very long time ago. These pants were smaller than the ones he has now, so I'm guessing that they are a few years old and have just been buried for a while.

I quickly got dressed since the girls were rushing me. They claim that the party started twenty minutes ago, but even that is a short amount of time.

The three of us sped walked down the corridor, and then down the common room stairs. I saw a lot of students from different houses scattered, maybe over 80 people. Pansy and Hermione were already gone when I turned to the side.

I looked around the common room searching for Enzo. It took me a few minutes since the party lights messed with my eyes. I saw him talking to a girl, average height, both of them with drinks in their hands. A gust of jealousy passes over me, and I need to cure it.

I quickly walk over to the pair, empty handed and I'm doing it for a reason. I accidentally bump into a few people, mostly other slytherins, as I make my way over to them. It feels like I've been walking for ages before I finally reach the two.

I walk up behind Enzo, reaching his side, but he doesn't notice that I'm there. I attempt to listen to their conversation but I can't hear them over the loud music. I continue to look at her, and she knows that I'm here, but she pays me no mind. I feel outraged when she laughs about something he said before putting her hand on his arm. He doesn't even try to move away.

I move closer to him, finally in his view, and he looks surprised.

The girl and I both watch as he takes a sip of his drink, she looks so amused for some weird reason, which made me even more angry. Who does she think she is? He doesn't want her.

Her entire expression went from happy to annoyed when she saw me take his drink from his hands and drink it, my lips on the exact part that his were just on, and at the end I do a slight sucking motion while looking at her.

I feel his eyes on my skin, burning right through me, but I'm too focused on her. The way her eyes were filled with rage just amused me. I turn to look up at him, before I put my hand on the back of his head, bringing my lips to his ear.

"Go get us some shots and a few pre rolls, please?" I whisper to him seductively, and he practically flies to fill my every need.

I'm kinda bored, and maybe a little jealous, so I decide that playing with the poor girl is gonna make that all go away. She looks angry, probably because I just stole her supposed to be one night stand. He's for me and me only. It sounds obsessive and possessive, but it's not. I just know what he wants.