Chapter Sixteen

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
this chapter contains the following: mature language, pregnancy, violence, and blood.

Lunch was in a few minutes so we all decided to start heading downstairs to the Great Hall. Mattheo is kind of antisocial around my friends so I told him to walk down without me since I wanted to speak with Lorenzo.

As everyone walked ahead of me and Lorenzo, I decided to ask him about that smart remark he said a bit ago.

"What did you mean when you said 'that took a turn,' when I told you about my pregnancy?" I turned to look at Enzo, as we walked calmly down the corridor.

"I just said how things took a turn since you and Riddle weren't meant to be serious, and if you aren't serious, why are you having his child?"

"We are serious, that's why I'm having her," I lied to my best friend. I'm only having her because I have no choice.

"But it was supposed to be a dare," No expression or feeling was recognized in his tone, this isn't like him.

"I know, but it just changed, and I think you need to respect that, and my daughter is gonna be your niece so you can't mistreat her because she is a Riddle. And you also can't be mad at me for something that was out of my control," My words rung cold but meaningful. It means a lot to me, my best friend's opinion.

"Okay, but I never said I was mad at you, and I would never mistreat a baby because of who her father is. I don't have anything against Riddle, except for his father," Enzo spoke with pride, confidence, and courage.

"But the way you spoke in the common room, you sounded forced, and not so happy for me," I kept looking over to him, as we walked down the halls. I could see Pansy, Blaise, and Mione in the distance, chatting and laughing.

"I am happy for you, Y/n. I really am, and I can't wait to meet Aurora, and I can't wait to see the young, powerful woman she becomes. Trust me, I want this for you," He said with more happiness in his voice. He added a special touch, with his charming little smile.

I remember how none of us will even watch her grow up, so I sighed out, "Oh, if only you knew," Which made him look at me strangely, but he brushed it off.

We finally got into the Great Hall and we took our seats.
The lunch was absolutely disgusting, yet again, I ate until satisfied. I can't let my baby go hungry, since I have the task of keeping her healthy.

For some reason, Naya was sitting at our table, across from Blaise. The two were having a conversation, but Blaise didn't seem interested. He kept looking at the Ravenclaw table, specifically at Luna.

Pansy was just talking to Mione, but Mione kept looking at Naya with an annoyed face. I think there's some sister drama going on or something, but I won't question it. Also, Pansy tried to speak to Naya, but Hermione told her to not talk to Naya. Kinda strange, and rude of Hermione.

Enzo and Lola were eating their food, and talking while also making jokes. They are so cute and they treat each other so great. I love how she cares for him and supports him. And of course, Enzo treats her with so much respect, and he shows her how important she is. I know how he treats me, and it makes me so happy to know that another girl can experience the love, attention, and everything else that Enzo provides.