Author's Note

So if you don't know already, I made an Inkitt and an Ao3 account. Inkitt is very similar to Wattpad and I actually love it for that reason, but Ao3 isn't something I'm a big fan of.

On Ao3, you can copy and paste other people's stories with ease, and I don't want that. I think because I am the original author of Against it All, I won't have that issue of someone trying to steal my work, but it's still a fear.

Is there any way I can stop people from doing that? Please let me know.
-
I already have a Title for my next story but I need to your help on ideas/plots for the story.

I was thinking about making Y/n the toxic popular girl in Hogwarts. She fears nothing and I also wanted to make her have a broken past but she keeps a cold face to hide her pain. Nobody can overpower her toxicity but Mattheo. No kids in this book, No marriage, just toxicity and hatred, betreyal and love.

If you guys have other ideas, let me know here ->

Other than that, I have about every thing I need for the next story. Main characters are gonna be the same ones as this story, just different personalities and love interests. I may add other mains or I may remove some and replace them. Thats still in decision.

Also, Please be active on this story! Vote and comment, it would mean the world to me. Thank you all so much, lots of love! ❤️

Chapter Nineteen is going to be out hopefully Saturday (Tomorrow). This chapter isn't going to he too interesting, but it will have a voldy part where voldemort isn't too mean to Y/n. They also will have a conversation that sounds weird and unlike the Dark Lord.

But he can bend his morals for his son's lover, right?